Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Going stealth or dump pipes
rock.gif
Me likey dump pipes
bowdown.gif

I'm going stealth! I want a sleeper! No extended swing arm, everything is complete hidden in the fairings! I have alot of friends that have fast bikes, I want them to be surprised.

(GPW @ Aug. 30 2007,07:43) Don 't forget about HPC in Frederick, MD. Also have discounts for Org. members and your bike gets Dyno tuned here after installation. He can even hang out here while we do the work on the leather sofa and watch speed TV...
super.gif
That IS most important feature right here.
the only way for me to install turbo on my bike, I want to see it and be part of it.
beerchug.gif

too bad i`m 2 thousand miles away.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 30 2007,16:45)
(GPW @ Aug. 30 2007,07:43) Don 't forget about HPC in Frederick, MD. Also have discounts for Org. members and your bike gets Dyno tuned here after installation. He can even hang out here while we do the work on the leather sofa and watch speed TV...
super.gif
That IS most important feature right here.
the only way for me to install turbo on my bike, I want to see it and be part of it.
beerchug.gif

too bad i`m 2 thousand miles away.
That's only 10 Busa hours away
tounge.gif

and even faster on the way back, right?

Tires will last about an hour at that speed. and I have to stop for fuel every 30 minutes.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 30 2007,17:01) and even faster on the way back, right?

Tires will last about an hour at that speed. and I have to stop for fuel every 30 minutes.
Brings back memories of spies like us; centrifuge
laugh.gif

That was the most important selling point of my project. GPW explained it as a Starbucks atmosphere. Sit around and watch the bike being built, take pictures or whatever I want to do. I can't wait. I just need to make sure I secure that Busa in that back of the truck and hope that it doesn't rain on the way there or back..

(lugnutz @ Aug. 30 2007,14:49) That was the most important selling point of my project.  GPW explained it as a Starbucks atmosphere.  Sit around and watch the bike being built, take pictures or whatever I want to do.  I can't wait.  I just need to make sure I secure that Busa in that back of the truck and hope that it doesn't rain on the way there or back..
Actually our set up puts a lot of pressure on the tech...we all know in some shops people drop, bang and just plain ole ham fist stuff. Being in the wide open makes you very cautious over time you find you just do things right and keep everything clean.

We got the biggest compliment yesterday. A salesman walked in the door with a box of ZEP degreaser. He had some in a spray bottle and he had a soiled rag. Did his whole speach and then asked me to find a stain we needed to have removed. I told him the "find one"...... well he left with the same amount of degreaser. Thats the way its suppose to be.  
beerchug.gif

You got the perfect menu to go with this kit. Hope you like dogs we have a 6 month old Rottie "Nitro"...he likes shoe laces....
biggrin.gif

Rotties are a trip and when they get older, they'll dayum near knock you down. Great animals.

(dadofthree @ Aug. 30 2007,20:03) Rotties are a trip and when they get older, they'll dayum near knock you down. Great animals.
For what we paid for him I could have got (6) Rotties.

(GPW @ Aug. 30 2007,19:47)
(lugnutz @ Aug. 30 2007,14:49) That was the most important selling point of my project.  GPW explained it as a Starbucks atmosphere.  Sit around and watch the bike being built, take pictures or whatever I want to do.  I can't wait.  I just need to make sure I secure that Busa in that back of the truck and hope that it doesn't rain on the way there or back..
Actually our set up puts a lot of pressure on the tech...we all know in some shops people drop, bang and just plain ole ham fist stuff. Being in the wide open makes you very cautious over time you find you just do things right and keep everything clean.

We got the biggest compliment yesterday. A salesman walked in the door with a box of ZEP degreaser. He had some in a spray bottle and he had a soiled rag. Did his whole speach and then asked me to find a stain we needed to have removed. I told him the "find one"...... well he left with the same amount of degreaser. Thats the way its suppose to be.  
beerchug.gif

You got the perfect menu to go with this kit. Hope you like dogs we have a 6 month old Rottie "Nitro"...he likes shoe laces....
biggrin.gif
I'm a big fan of dogs! I have a boxer at the house and my girl has a Black lab! The Boxer is smarter then the lab. But the Lab can catch a fastball (tennis ball) in the air and retrieve a ball from the woods!

hey guys i am looking for a ghetto turbo for my busa man, he is foaming at the mouth to get one on his 03 busa. we are in southeast texas and need all the info you can send, phone numbers to these guys, any info you have

For you midwest guys-
Smithers Customs installs RCC Turbos,Velocity ,and does custom builds.
Approved DynoJet Tuning Center
Dynojet 250i dyno (750 hp limit
laugh.gif
)
Smithers Customs
513 Kansas City Rd.
Olathe,Kansas 66061
913-768-8667
www.smitherscustoms.com
Check out our turbo "Bruta Busa" in oct."07" SuperStreetbike Mag
or our Dual turbo Kaw KZ's in july issue of 2 wheel tuner

Back