Quality Turbo Install Centers..

I saw Tim's Turbo / Nitrous Busa motor the other day.. talked with him a bit.. the man seems to know what he is talking about... and has been doing this awhile..

If I ever get a hair up my but to go Turbo I am sure I will be contacting Tim for help with it....

You didnt tell me you had a Dynojet Tim!!!! I would like to get with you some day and maybe Dyno my busa.. I have not been able to find anyone in the area that will do it..

I know of a Dyno in Visalia and one in Fresno, both are Harley shops and said they wont touch a Suzuki..

there is also another place in clovis that has a dyno, its an older one but seems to work. I have never been on it ,they dont do harley so no import bashing.
I think the name is cycletune.
The reason you didnt see the shop, you came to the house, only do my stuff at the house, keeps moma happy when I spend more time at home, even though I am in the garage.

<!--EDIT|boostedtrainingwheels
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147935845 -->

xtremecycletoys.com.
Located in west palm beach fl.
the owner,Tony is very knowledgeable in all aspects of motorcycles and has been working on them over 20 years.He has a genuine love for the sport of motorcycling and has installed many turbo systems.His customer relations are beyond reproach.If you have a problem he is more than willing to help.I've never been a customer of his but had a problem with another install and he has devoted a lot of time to help me out at no benefit to him.Thought I would throw his name out ther for consideration.

I'm looking for a reputable turbo tuner in the North East, Eastern side of PA, New Jersey or New York. Dennis is about 5 1/2 hours from me so I figured I would see who may be a few hours closer.

Since I'm in the sandbox,I did mine myself....Very happy with the results.

Who would you guys recommend out of the following:
(These are all in Florida)

1)
Exoticycle Motorsports (approved by Velocity Racing)
Johnny "Turbo" Dorbin
www.ExotiCycle.com
in Sarasota

2)
Roaring Toyz
www.roaringtoyz.com
also in Sarasota

or
3)
Xtreme Cycle Toyz
www.xtremecycletoyz.com
in West Palm Beach

Have you had any bad experiences or heard bad things about any of them? Heard good things about any of them?  It was good dealing with them? Any comments?
thanks
smile.gif

Also, do you know of any other shops that do turbo installations in Florida? (hopefully in northern or central Florida).

I'm looking for a quality installation center near the Northeast. I live in CT and want to get a turbo installed asap. Can you guys help me out here please? TIA!

Don 't forget about HPC in Frederick, MD. Also have discounts for Org. members and your bike gets Dyno tuned here after installation. He can even hang out here while we do the work on the leather sofa and watch speed TV...
super.gif

GPW, do you work there?  I think I remember you mentioning that a while back.  Or something like you've opened the shop and owner as well?

(lugnutz @ Aug. 30 2007,06:51) GPW, do you work there?  I think I remember you mentioning that a while bike.  Or something like you've opened the shop and owner as well?
Yes, I am here every minute of every day. So is my wife. Nothing goes out of here until it meets my standard which is pretty high.

(lugnutz @ Aug. 30 2007,06:51) GPW, do you work there?  I think I remember you mentioning that a while back.  Or something like you've opened the shop and owner as well?
Looking forward to installing your Velocity Stage One Turbo...see you in a few weeks.
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

You have kits on hand
rock.gif
I've read where guys wait forever for these parts to trickle in. Good Deal
super.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 30 2007,09:20) You have kits on hand
rock.gif
I've read where guys wait forever for these parts to trickle in. Good Deal  
super.gif
Sometimes you just have to laugh at what you read on the web and the people it comes from. We will have some pictures and so forth after the install with before and after dyno numbers, more stuff to read.
wink.gif

Back