Put on speedohealer yesterday!!

busabrother

Registered
Just want to thank Boney and all the other guys/gals who told me about the speedo healer. WIth the quick connect wire clamps and awesome directions. It took all of 5 minutes. (fairings were off already) Plus with an email from the creator of speedohealer Norbert...

Hi Brian,

Thank you for purchasing our product.

We recommend to use our on-line calculator, because it not only calculates the right setting but also generates the step-by-step programming instructions.

Please start the calculator from the following page:

Assuming you don't have measurement data (real vs indicated speed), select the 1st option and press 'Go'.
- Enter 8 for Factory Speedo Error
- Enter 0 for Tyre wear
- Check the box of II.Sprockets
- Enter 17, 16, 40, 40 for the sprockets
- Check the box of III.Speedo Face Plate
- Enter 180 for standard (I think this is the standard scale)
- Enter 186 for the new face plate

- Press Calculate --> SH Calibration Value will be -15.7
- Press Generate..

Should you have any further questions, please contact us again.

with Kind Regards,
/Norbert
SpeedoHealer.com

IT WAS CAKE!!! I HIGHLY RECCOMMED IT TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN ACCURATE SPEEDO!!

www.calsportbike.com

It was $79 bucks and simple to install.  I received it cross country in 2-3 days

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080057570 -->

Now that's a cool site. I gotta surf this one. They must be good, if you like em!

man I really want to go one down on the front and now that this seems to have convinced me that the install is simple and fast.... I just may have to do it.

Not quite plug and play. But I used the quick crimp connectors And it was just as good. Literally took five minutes after i read the directions a few times. Then i wrapped everything up with electrical tape and called it a day. I still had my suit on from work if that lets you know how hype i was to put it on. ANd knocked it right out after i got off of work.
cool.gif

I still gotta do some research. i hear the yellow box is plug and play, but it is $100.

The yellow box attaches the same way.  Thats why I chose the least expensive of the two.

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: "SPELCHKR iz bwoken"|1080138099 -->

Back