PS3 Players

I just can't figure out why I bought a Blu-ray player, and it came with this...
sixaxis-controller-2.jpg

Is it like how Black busas are faster than White ones... or is it the other way around i forget.

What do you mean is it like?

That also is a fact. The black ones are the fastest! :rulez:

Off subject a bit, but assassins creed is a awesome series. Especially the second one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Am I the only one who wishes there was a cheat code to add modern weapons like hand guns rocket launchers in this game :whistle:

A mini gun would be nice :laugh:

Get the controller trigger extensions as well, they clip over the bottom two triggers to make them bigger. I can't play games without them now especially racing games.

My ps3 got ylod so picked up a new one that came with killzone 3. That game is kindof good I must say. To many to try and keep up with. At least this time of year when there is good riding to do.

I just hope GOW 3 is better than 2.
2 was such a let down to me... Especially the multiplayer. They killed the game..

Agreed. I hated how they changed from P2P hosting, to a server-based setup. It meant that I couldn't get into any local games.
Also, Epic tried too hard with the storyline, making it all wishy-washy and annoying. - "Dom's wife has been captured; we must rescue her; oops, she's dead." Who cares?
And I loathed how they put more emphasis on vehicle-based levels. - If I wanted to play a driving game, I'd buy BLUR or GT5. I do not want to be forced to drive a vehicle in a shooting game.
Still, it was better than the last three Halo games.

I really enjoyed the first GoW, never managed to play the second one though. And love GT5.

Am I the only one who wishes there was a cheat code to add modern weapons like hand guns rocket launchers in this game :whistle:

A mini gun would be nice :laugh:

i wouldnt mind having a sniper rifle. after all, whats an assassin without a rifle and scope :laugh:

Back