Props to lots of people!!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
It has been like Christmas latley around here for me.. I have so many props and thank you's to give I thought I would put them all in one place...

I apprecieate everything you all have done for me.

Sageronin (DJ)

Dang!! so BA BUSA pics me up for the Vegas ride and as we are loading my stuff he says "here, a friend sent you something" so he gives me this envelope. And in it what do I find? TiMax Gauntlets. But not just ANY Gauntlets. I have never seen these before. they are 24k Gold Plated Gauntlets.. Those things are SWEEEETT!!! the look awesome with my Busa. I will wear my Titanium for day to day riding, but the 24k ones I am saving for group rides. so I can blind people lol
biggrin.gif

Not even sure what to say.. I mean totally unexpected. Thank you so much DJ. they are awesome!!

RSD -

Brought Canadian T-shirts for each of my family. They love them and they say thank you... Thanks Andy

Jessup -

So I am hearing all about Tourist Trophy and how awesome it is. So now I am trying to figure out how to get a PS/2 cheap. Jessup posts up he has one that needs to be put back together. I am thinking. ok, I am a computer tech, if anyone can put it back together should be me so I hit him up, he said no problem. So he sends me the PS/2, wont even except shipping from me. pays for the whole thing. and then I get the PS/2 and what is with it? like 6 games!! thank you very much!! aweseome.

MC MUSTANG - He posted up that he knew where he could get a line on a PS/2 for $100.00 and I asked him about it and he said Pacman had inquired about it but he needed to check to see if Paul still wanted it. Paul came back and told MC to let me have it. So Shawn checks and gets the PS/2 for me for $80.00

And last but nto least..

Pacman -

Thanks Paul for letting me get the PS/2 from Shawn.. apprecieate it... If you are still interested in a PS/2 let me know and I will keep my eye open and see if I can find one for you. or if I can get Jessup's one working I might pass the good fortune on to you.

Thanks again to everyone!!!!

No worries Ron...anytime.

Just don't tell yer wife I grabbed yer A55....she might not understand.

*You had to be there*.

And yes....T-Fox does have a big wallet.

Ahhh-- you guy's make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside--- sincerly---great group of folks ---PACE

It's all good Ron and thanks to Michelle and Rich for helping me deliver the surprise. Also thanks for the phone call Ron !!

As always... a day late and a couple dollars short. Still brings tears to my eyes to see people trying to help people.
wink.gif

Back