Proposition

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone have an old Gear shifter there no longer using, I am wanting to take an old gear shifter cut off the toe peice, drill a hole through the end. I am going to get a set of these Tribal footpegs drill and tap a hole through the end of it ( approx 1" ) then run a bolt through the gear shift lever into the tapped hole in the foot peg and make an extended gear shift pedal.

I have to buy the footpegs in sets of 2 so if anyone wants to send me a gear shift to practice on, If it turns out nice I will send it back to you with the extension on it, If it doesnt work all your out is an old gear shift. I say practice because the one on my bike is chrome and I want to make sure its gonna work before messing up the chrome one.

If your interested PM me. If not keep an eye out if I can do it I will post pics.

3b57_2.jpg

I might have one in the garage but wont be out there till morning. Could let you know by lunch. IF there dont worry bout sending back.. i got vortex race rear sets now.

Thankyou IF you dont want me to send it back, let me know how much you want for it and the shipping cost, Thanks

send me a PM where to send it to.... my zip is 47804 you tell me how you want it shipped....or if going to the bash i will just take it with me.

Hey thanks Darrell, I will send pics of the completed project. Should look good and we will see about the functionality of it.

Back