Problems sending PM's

Altec

Registered
I've tried sending new PM's and I've tried replying to PM's and I can't seem to get them to go. It keeps telling me that the message has been sent to "." I've tried adding someone to my address book. I've tried typing in their name manually to the send-to field.

Any help would be appreciated.

OK...Send a PM to "STUNNAH" if I respond your not a dip #@!%...If I don't, well...
biggrin.gif

Are you making sure to put something in the Subject line?
It's prompts you to do that...

I sent you a PM and you haven't responded...

Maybe it's your computer...I had one that would not do what I wanted it to do and I ended up burning it...

Just freaking joking...

Alex,

I got your message. Just in case you did not get my reply, thanks for the url.

Heli, NP. Glad I could help. I'll get those pics up tomorrow for you.

Stunnah, I replied and I sent a new one. I'm pretty sure I'm not a dipsh1t, but I was wrong once before about something. Now if I could just remember what it was....

It seems replying is working. Maybe its just that the board is substituting the persons name for the "." when it tells me and everything is working fine. What does it say when it tells you that it sent your PMs guys?

Your Message has been sent
Thanks PACIFICBUSA, your message "I guess it's workin from here." has been sent to . They will now be informed that they have a new message.
[ Click here to return to your messenger ]

I have exactly the same issue. Sometimes it takes several tries for the dang thing to tell me my message was sent to the recipient instead of "."

If you find out the cause, I would be interested to find out what it is.

PS: I am not computer illiterate

I had one that I sent, and it seemed to send fine, then I got a bounced email (to my actual email address, not to the board) that said it couldn't send the notification email. I dunno if that's related or not.

If you have pop up blocker enabled, you wont be able to open it in another window,you have to open your messenger, then inbox.Hope this helps. NJ.:)

Back