Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Don't Vote

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
- Barack Obama v. Bill O'Reilly - Part 3 of 4 - Sept 9 2008[/url]

- Barack Obama v. Bill O'Reilly - Part 2 of 4 - Sept 8 2008[/url]

Can't find the first right now...!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was part 2 of 4, I've seen them all except for part 1. And to think the media made fun of the way Bush talked. This guy has more "uhs" than a third grader at show and tell and I'm still not sure he really said anything of substance. Empty suit, is that the term they are using??

Best quote from your clip, near the end, Obama states "Tax cut, tax hikes, uh (small pause) what you just talked about"

Gotta love Bill O'Reilly. If you go in and try to slide one by him he will eat you alive and that is what Obama tried to do.

Look at this video!
- O'Reilly Sees Obama's Got Balls?[/url]

The "uhs"? Are you serious? Just search any McCain video on youtube, or just look at the one I posted earlier! McCain is weird stiff puppet...
- TPMtv: Dazed and Confused[/url]

Look at this video!
- O'Reilly Sees Obama's Got Balls?[/url]

The "uhs"? Are you serious? Just search any McCain video on youtube, or just look at the one I posted earlier! McCain is weird stiff puppet...
- TPMtv: Dazed and Confused[/url]

not much different than this clip.

If you can't see whats different, then this is piontless... I will admit those two vids we're pretty bad...lol... Do a search with these key words John McCain speech then do a search with Barack Obama speech, I think you might see what I'm talking about...
One is known for bad speaches and one you have to search for bad speeches...!

We're going to be in trouble if McCain wins. Neither is perfect but McCain scares me! I'd rather have Sarah Palin as pres. thats how much he scares me.

I'm going to leave this one alone. We can keep doing this forever...!

If you can't see whats different, then this is piontless... I will admit those two vids we're pretty bad...lol... Do a search with these key words John McCain speech then do a search with Barack Obama speech, I think you might see what I'm talking about...
One is known for bad speaches and one you have to search for bad speeches...!

We're going to be in trouble if McCain wins. Neither is perfect but McCain scares me! I'd rather have Sarah Palin as pres. thats how much he scares me.

I'm going to leave this one alone. We can keep doing this forever...!

Well it took me all of a couple seconds to find both so I wouldn't say I had to search very long to find either of them. Plenty more out there as well I just posted up a couple I liked best. I agree, we could do this forever and that was the point I was trying to make.

I am just the opposite and believe that this country will be in trouble if Obama wins.

I base my votes on just a couple key issues, I am not one to base my vote on money or economy even though I am much more financially stable and making more money now than I was before Bush took office and keeping more of my money because of the tax cuts he enacted. I am pro gun, Obama is NOT. I am pro choice, Obama is not. I am for smaller government, Obama is NOT. I am for sending illegal immigrants back home, Obama is NOT, he's even in favor of giving them drivers licenses, GET REAL. I believe character and integrity should still mean something.

Well it took me all of a couple seconds to find both so I wouldn't say I had to search very long to find either of them. Plenty more out there as well I just posted up a couple I liked best. I agree, we could do this forever and that was the point I was trying to make.

I am just the opposite and believe that this country will be in trouble if Obama wins.

I base my votes on just a couple key issues, I am not one to base my vote on money or economy even though I am much more financially stable and making more money now than I was before Bush took office and keeping more of my money because of the tax cuts he enacted. I am pro gun, Obama is NOT. I am pro choice, Obama is not. I am for smaller government, Obama is NOT. I am for sending illegal immigrants back home, Obama is NOT, he's even in favor of giving them drivers licenses, GET REAL. I believe character and integrity should still mean something.

Hey CTA, did you mean to say here you were PRO-LIFE? Cause Obama is definately and has always been PRO-CHOICE.

And I too base my decision on many of your same key issues. The issue wih economy carries a bit more weight with me, seeing as I am only 26 years old and have a good salary job in THE OIL FIELD!! I also am carrying about $15,000 in student loans so I can't really afford for someone to come and start takin my hard earned cash away just to toss it over to an illegal immigrant because that immigrant decided she wanted to have her baby here in america instead of Mexico. AND, not only will we birth that baby for FREE, we will give that mom all the formula, pre-natal vitamins, diapers, etc that they will need for a long period of time.

I had a thought the other day....Obama cries that this war was for NOTHING and those soldiers over there died for no reason! Innocent lives he says, dying for nothing.

Well answer me this OBAMA....How many people do you think would die if you enacted your Gun plans? Take away all the guns? Ammunition? Make it illegal to own a gun for personal defense of your home??

I know, if I'm a criminal, say an armed robber, I just WET MY PANTS with joy/laughter at the thought of OBAMA taking my potential victims' guns away from them.

Its funny, here in Texas, when all the naysayers just KNEW that implementing the policy for it to be legal to carry a concealed handgun with a permit would cause crime and gun related deaths to SKYROCKET! What did they do? The EXACT OPPOSITE.

He thinks gun control is the answer??? Why not go one step in a new direction and make te penalty for gun related crimes MORE strict. Guns are gonna be like narcotics on the streets if banned under OBAMA's plan...easy to get illegally and probably in the hands of the wrong people.

ok, turn off the rant...

Hey CTA, did you mean to say here you were PRO-LIFE? Cause Obama is definately and has always been PRO-CHOICE.

And I too base my decision on many of your same key issues. The issue wih economy carries a bit more weight with me, seeing as I am only 26 years old and have a good salary job in THE OIL FIELD!! I also am carrying about $15,000 in student loans so I can't really afford for someone to come and start takin my hard earned cash away just to toss it over to an illegal immigrant because that immigrant decided she wanted to have her baby here in america instead of Mexico. AND, not only will we birth that baby for FREE, we will give that mom all the formula, pre-natal vitamins, diapers, etc that they will need for a long period of time.

I had a thought the other day....Obama cries that this war was for NOTHING and those soldiers over there died for no reason! Innocent lives he says, dying for nothing.

Well answer me this OBAMA....How many people do you think would die if you enacted your Gun plans? Take away all the guns? Ammunition? Make it illegal to own a gun for personal defense of your home??

I know, if I'm a criminal, say an armed robber, I just WET MY PANTS with joy/laughter at the thought of OBAMA taking my potential victims' guns away from them.

Its funny, here in Texas, when all the naysayers just KNEW that implementing the policy for it to be legal to carry a concealed handgun with a permit would cause crime and gun related deaths to SKYROCKET! What did they do? The EXACT OPPOSITE.

He thinks gun control is the answer??? Why not go one step in a new direction and make te penalty for gun related crimes MORE strict. Guns are gonna be like narcotics on the streets if banned under OBAMA's plan...easy to get illegally and probably in the hands of the wrong people.

ok, turn off the rant...

Yes that is my error, it was 4:00 am and I couldn't sleep, thought one thing and typed something else, caught it later but too late to edit. I am not pro choice but rather pro life. Abortion shouldn't be for birth control, we have plenty of those methods available.

Funny you mention the right to carry in Texas, I did a paper for a college class a few years back on that and studied up on the stats of what 10 years of concealed carry had done. Amazing how much crime dropped. It was also amazing how much less likely those who had concealed carry permits were than regular citizens, not convicted criminals, to commit a violent crime. Something like 14 times less likely but don't hold me to that as it has been awhile.

The part that the liberals fail to understand is that if a person is going to commit a crime with a firearm, they will carry it concealed regardless of it being legal to do so or not. We have more than enough laws on the books today to combat gun crimes but too many liberal judges and courts make other excuses for the person commiting the crime and hand down small sentences.

The mistruths from the liberals on guns: Back when the assault weapon ban was about to end I remember seeing a story in the news where the mayor of Chicago was standing in front of tables upon tables of guns. He was calling for an extension on the ban which had been enacted under then president clinton. He was quoted as saying all of the guns pictured had been taken off the streets because of the assault weapons ban. Truth of the matter is that the assault weapons ban made no provisions for ownership. Every single one of those guns that had been removed from the streets was done so under a law that is still on the books today. The only thing the ban did was made it illegal to manufacture or sell certain items not possess. Yet the liberals cried murder when this bill ended. And they say republicans use fear tactics.

In saying McCain is a "weird stiff puppet" if you are referring to his movements (or should I say lack of movement) which is the only thing I can think that you are referring to, that is messed up.

In case you didnt know, he was a POW, both his arms were broke and were never set and they did not heal correctly. He is physically handicapped due to his serving this country for YOUR freedom so you could make fun of his handicap.

He is unable to raise his arms above his shoulders because of the abuse he faced in captivity and if you notice it is difficult for him to raise his arms to wave but he does it anyway and then his arm kind of falls to its side.

So yeah, if you are trying to make light or fun of his handicap that is pretty messed up since he sufferd the abuse protecting this nation and YOUR rights and freedoms.

What type of injuries have you suffered protecting a group of unthankful people?

Last edited:
In saying McCain is a "weird stiff puppet" if you are referring to his movements (or should I say lack of movement) which is the only thing I can think that you are referring to, that is messed up.

In case you didnt know, he was a POW, both his arms were broke and were never set and they did not heal correctly. He is physically handicapped due to his serving this country for YOUR freedom so you could make fun of his handicap.

He is unable to raise his arms above his shoulders because of the abuse he faced in captivity and if you notice it is difficult for him to raise his arms to wave but he does it anyway and then his arm kind of falls to its side.

So yeah, if you are trying to make light or fun of his handicap that is pretty messed up since he sufferd the abuse protecting this nation and YOUR rights and freedoms.

What type of injuries have you suffered protecting a group of unthankful people?

ThrasherFox, you beat me to the punch I was about to say same. :hello:

:clap::clap: Very well stated!!

I'm not making light of it! This dude with 1200 pages of medical issues who can't remember sh! is trying to run the country. That’s what I'm talking about. Just because I don't have an injury doesn't mean that I haven't help protect the country! I haven't spoke about what I've done, but you can name any 3 letter agency and I've worked there and just a year ago I was in Iraq! Before I turn the question back to you sir! I'm a young black guy from DC, even though I'm doing these things right now in the Top-secret world I still get treated like just a young black guy! SO... Do you know how any of this feels, and what have you done????

I love the fact that on a motorcycle forum I can have these conversations...But...!:deadhorse:
This needs to be my last post in this section! May god bless you all...!

I'm not making light of it! This dude with 1200 pages of medical issues who can't remember sh! is trying to run the country. That’s what I'm talking about. Just because I don't have an injury doesn't mean that I haven't help protect the country! I haven't spoke about what I've done, but you can name any 3 letter agency and I've worked there and just a year ago I was in Iraq! Before I turn the question back to you sir! I'm a young black guy from DC, even though I'm doing these things right now in the Top-secret world I still get treated like just a young black guy! SO... Do you know how any of this feels, and what have you done????

I love the fact that on a motorcycle forum I can have these conversations...But...!:deadhorse:
This needs to be my last post in this section! May god bless you all...!

Well if you are a "young guy" then I imagine I have been working in the "TS" world longer than you.

And before that I was in the Marine Corps for 10 years.

If you are familiar with the system as you sound you can probably figure out what I have done from that information.

So how are you treated that makes you think you are treated as a young black guy? and if you are working in the TS world you must have your act together to some extent.

I could have voted for the old McCain, who voted against the Bush Tax Cuts, who opposed oil drilling, if he didn't want us in IRAQ. :banghead:

But now that he is running the tax cuts are great, and drill, drill, drill.
Cut the Gas Tax, Great Idea!!!!! (Even though every economist said its a dumb idea)

That war cost 5+ billion a month. Why????? You guys know that while were spending all this money, IRAQ is selling us oil and already has billions in surplus, while we are just getting more and more in debt?

And Palin: No abortions, even in cases of rape and incest, and who said our troops in IRAQ was gods will? Oh and no sex education either.

What it all boils down to is the average American is too dumb to figure out who is trying to help them, and who could care less.

I'm sure there are millions who don't have health care, who will vote for McCain, even though Obama wants everyone to have it and McCain doesn't.

Millions don't understand what were fighting for in IRAQ, but want a Victory. What does a victory get us? Bin Laden? Nope. Free oil? Nope. Freedom? Got it all ready. More debt? Yes. Companies contracted to rebuild Iraq rich? Yep.

When the democrates were in power, the Country wasn't in a dumb war, and the Country had a surplus. The republicans have been in power for 7 of the last 8 years. Where did it get us? But some will vote for McCain since he now is anti abortion, because Obama is black, because Obama is really a muslim terrorist, or because Obama is the Anti Christ. :banghead:

For the record, the bible says the the anti christ will come from a new roman empire. The US isn't the place. Which makes since considering the European Union getting stronger and expanding like the roman empire did, and the lack of religious thoughts in the political system.

I could have voted for the old McCain, who voted against the Bush Tax Cuts, who opposed oil drilling, if he didn't want us in IRAQ. :banghead:

But now that he is running the tax cuts are great, and drill, drill, drill.
Cut the Gas Tax, Great Idea!!!!! (Even though every economist said its a dumb idea)

That war cost 5+ billion a month. Why????? You guys know that while were spending all this money, IRAQ is selling us oil and already has billions in surplus, while we are just getting more and more in debt?

And Palin: No abortions, even in cases of rape and incest, and who said our troops in IRAQ was gods will? Oh and no sex education either.

What it all boils down to is the average American is too dumb to figure out who is trying to help them, and who could care less.

I'm sure there are millions who don't have health care, who will vote for McCain, even though Obama wants everyone to have it and McCain doesn't.

Millions don't understand what were fighting for in IRAQ, but want a Victory. What does a victory get us? Bin Laden? Nope. Free oil? Nope. Freedom? Got it all ready. More debt? Yes. Companies contracted to rebuild Iraq rich? Yep.

When the democrates were in power, the Country wasn't in a dumb war, and the Country had a surplus. The republicans have been in power for 7 of the last 8 years. Where did it get us? But some will vote for McCain since he now is anti abortion, because Obama is black, because Obama is really a muslim terrorist, or because Obama is the Anti Christ. :banghead:

For the record, the bible says the the anti christ will come from a new roman empire. The US isn't the place. Which makes since considering the European Union getting stronger and expanding like the roman empire did, and the lack of religious thoughts in the political system.

Good write up.

As far as the 5 billion a year spent in Iraq, I agree there is a lot of corruption in the system. alot of fraud waste and abuse that is going unchecked.

If you like a long read here is a thread I started as to my personal opinion as to why we needed to go into Iraq and why we cant just pull and out and why I am voting for McCain.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/poli...159-politics-war-my-personal-perspective.html

However, you do have a lot of valid points. the biggest one is the money we are spending over there. I cannot for the life of me understand not only why companies who provide services to and for the US governemtn screw us all the time, nor can I understand why our governemtn allows it to happen (well I guess since the government allows it to happen that provides the reason why companies do it)

For example, I work for the federal governemt and I had to go on travel a few months ago and I needed a rental car for a week.

As a government employee I am required to use my government charge card for all travel related expenses. Well before my trip was officially approved I wanted to determine an approx expense the trip was going to cost so I could determine as to if I felt the trip was going to be worth the expense.

So I checked on reservations just as a civilian, did not mention anything about being fed government.

I got all the trip expenses together, determined I could keep the cost low (stay in the BOQ for $25.00 per night, cant beat that).

So when it was time to make the reservations for the car rental I then used my GOV charge card and informed the reservation desk I was federal government, I never said anything about my checking into the cost earlier.

She quoted me a price for the rental card for one week that was around $300.00 more than when I checked as a regular civilian.

I was shocked and I asked her why, and all she would say is "well the rental compnay has an agreement with the government"

I said "Ok, well forget I am federal government, write the contract up for me being a civilian"

So I saved my command close to $300.00 for one week of TAD.

When I make IT purchases often government cost IS cheaper and we get a deal without a government rate, and there are more and more lodging places that are offering discounts to the government, but it sure seems when it is a large scale operation the governemtn gets screwed.

And by the way, I would like to also take this time to mae another point.

It seems most of the people who are screamiing that we need to pull out of Iraq, we never should have gone, it is costing is billions.

Those same people are the ones who at the begining of the war were screaming the only reason why we were going into Iraq is because of the oil, that we were some power hungry monster as a nation and it was alllll about oil, that we were ONLY going in because we wanteed Iraq's oil..

I all along from the beginning argued with people telling everyone it wasnt about the oil, that the oil had nothing to do with it.

And all these people against the war told me I was nieve and I didn't know what I was talking about that of course it was for the oil. I could not convince ANYONE that thought it was about the oil that it wasn't.

Guess what? We are closer than we have ever been to pulling out of Iraq. The Iraqi military is realy stepping things up, they are finally getting the Iraqi police up to speed, getting some good Iraq leaders in the miltary and police possitions so they can do things right and weed out the terrorists that have infiltrated both the miluitary and the police.

Honestly I feel it is getting close to the time that Iraq will be able to protect itself and then we can start withdrawing.

Since the beginning of this how have we benefited from Iraq's oil? we haven't. We are not getting oil cheaper.

As a matter of fact I have done reasearch on the internet and I every source I have discoverd states the same thing, it was never about the oil and we are getting less oil from Iraq than we ever did.

At its peak the United State received 4.7% of our oil from Iraq.

Currently we are receiving 2.7% of our oil from Iraq

Here is a good link that has pie charts and everything

If the Iraq War is About Oil, then How Much Are We Getting?

The above article is dated Mar 6 2008 so it is fairly accurate.

So to summarize, all the same people that are screaming we need to be out of Iraq, we never should have went in, we need to pull out now. most of those people were the same ones screaming we only invaded because of the oil. Guess what? you all were wrong then and you are still wrong because honestly, most of you do not know what is going on.

And that honestly is not meant to be a slam. Most people do not work for the government, nor do they work for the DoD.

The best example I can give is I work for the DoD, I have no clue about agriculture, I wouldn't even be able to offer any kind of advice in anyway because I am clueless.

I have not clue what it takes to be in a rock band, I do have a clue and could not argue with someone who flies a jetliner on how they should fly because I just don't know.

I would never argue with a math college professor about a mathematical equation because I in no way have the knowledge the professor would posses.

Well guess what? if you have never been in the military and have never worked for the DoD and you are basing all your information on what the news media feeds you then the chances are you are not getting the full picture and you don't have a fully true understanding of what is really going on.

And it isn't your fault. But what it does mean is if you want to make a decsiion on who you feel is the right candidate you are going to need to do a lot more digging and a lot more homework than someone who lives it every day.

Is McCain the right choice? I don't know. is Obama the right choice? I don't know. But with my experiances, and with the information that I feel is pretty accurate that I have access to I think McCain is the better choice AT THIS TIME.

As I mentioned in another post, if we were not in a state of war and there was no immediate threat on the horrizon I think I would be willing to give Obama a shot because yes, I too feel we need some big changes in this country, mainly in the way of what we use for power and how we obtain it. I wouldnt mind seeing what the democrats could come up with.

But we are not at peace, we do have an immediate threat and I don't feel we can take a chance at this time to to anything that would weaken this country;s military nor make this country look week to others.

Good write up.

As far as the 5 billion a year spent in Iraq, I agree there is a lot of corruption in the system. alot of fraud waste and abuse that is going unchecked.

If you like a long read here is a thread I started as to my personal opinion as to why we needed to go into Iraq and why we cant just pull and out and why I am voting for McCain.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/poli...159-politics-war-my-personal-perspective.html

However, you do have a lot of valid points. the biggest one is the money we are spending over there. I cannot for the life of me understand not only why companies who provide services to and for the US governemtn screw us all the time, nor can I understand why our governemtn allows it to happen (well I guess since the government allows it to happen that provides the reason why companies do it)

For example, I work for the federal governemt and I had to go on travel a few months ago and I needed a rental car for a week.

As a government employee I am required to use my government charge card for all travel related expenses. Well before my trip was officially approved I wanted to determine an approx expense the trip was going to cost so I could determine as to if I felt the trip was going to be worth the expense.

So I checked on reservations just as a civilian, did not mention anything about being fed government.

I got all the trip expenses together, determined I could keep the cost low (stay in the BOQ for $25.00 per night, cant beat that).

So when it was time to make the reservations for the car rental I then used my GOV charge card and informed the reservation desk I was federal government, I never said anything about my checking into the cost earlier.

She quoted me a price for the rental card for one week that was around $300.00 more than when I checked as a regular civilian.

I was shocked and I asked her why, and all she would say is "well the rental compnay has an agreement with the government"

I said "Ok, well forget I am federal government, write the contract up for me being a civilian"

When I make IT purchases often government cost IS cheaper and we get a deal without a government rate, and there are more and more lodging places that are offering discounts to the government, but it sure seems when it is a large scale operation the governemtn gets screwed.

It seems most of the people who are screamiing that we need to pull out of Iraq, we never should have gone, it is costing is billions.

Those same people are the ones who at the begining of the war were screaming the only reason why we were going into Iraq is because of the oil, that we were some power hungry monster as a nation and it was alllll about oil, that we were ONLY going in because we wanteed Iraq's oil..

I all along from the beginning argued with people telling everyone it wasnt about the oil, that the oil had nothing to do with it.

And all these people against the war told me I was nieve and I didn't know what I was talking about that of course it was for the oil. I could not convince ANYONE that thought it was about the oil that it wasn't.

Guess what? We are closer than we have ever been to pulling out of Iraq. The Iraqi military is realy stepping things up, they are finally getting the Iraqi police up to speed, getting some good Iraq leaders in the miltary and police possitions so they can do things right and weed out the terrorists that have infiltrated both the miluitary and the police.

Honestly I feel it is getting close to the time that Iraq will be able to protect itself and then we can start withdrawing.

Since the beginning of this how have we benefited from Iraq's oil? we haven't. We are not getting oil cheaper.

As a matter of fact I have done reasearch on the internet and I every source I have discoverd states the same thing, it was never about the oil and we are getting less oil from Iraq than we ever did.

So to summarize, all the same people that are screaming we need to be out of Iraq, we never should have went in, we need to pull out now. most of those people were the same ones screaming we only invaded because of the oil. Guess what? you all were wrong then and you are still wrong because honestly, most of you do not know what is going on.

And that honestly is not meant to be a slam. Most people do not work for the government, nor do they work for the DoD.

The best example I can give is I work for the DoD, I have no clue about agriculture, I wouldn't even be able to offer any kind of advice in anyway because I am clueless.

I have not clue what it takes to be in a rock band, I do have a clue and could not argue with someone who flies a jetliner on how they should fly because I just don't know.

I would never argue with a math college professor about a mathematical equation because I in no way have the knowledge the professor would posses.

Well guess what? if you have never been in the military and have never worked for the DoD and you are basing all your information on what the news media feeds you then the chances are you are not getting the full picture and you don't have a fully true understanding of what is really going on.

And it isn't your fault. But what it does mean is if you want to make a decsiion on who you feel is the right candidate you are going to need to do a lot more digging and a lot more homework than someone who lives it every day.

Is McCain the right choice? I don't know. is Obama the right choice? I don't know. But with my experiances, and with the information that I feel is pretty accurate that I have access to I think McCain is the better choice AT THIS TIME.

As I mentioned in another post, if we were not in a state of war and there was no immediate threat on the horrizon I think I would be willing to give Obama a shot because yes, I too feel we need some big changes in this country, mainly in the way of what we use for power and how we obtain it. I wouldnt mind seeing what the democrats could come up with.

But we are not at peace, we do have an immediate threat and I don't feel we can take a chance at this time to to anything that would weaken this country;s military nor make this country look week to others.

Very good info. I don't think anyone should raise taxes. They need to spend $ more wisely and these few facts prove I'm right. I'm sure your experiences are merely the tip of the iceberg. Our govt. spends $ like it's grown on trees. OUR TREES. Where is Ross Perot. I want an old frugal fart in the white house.

The govt. needs to demand fair market prices on rental cars, hotel rms, gas, ect....

How much taxes would we save if the govt. stopped frivilously spending?

Uhhh - this isn't a two party system. Where are the choices for libertarian, constitutional party, america first party, ... ? :poke: I think we've seen how well the two big clubs run this country. :puke:

Given the choices of this poll, it would be neither for me. :brave:

Good write up.

#1 The reason many in congress supported the war was because of all the weapons of mass destruction. The chemical and biological weapons that we never found. Its like a cop shooting you for having a gun, then after they shoot you they realize you were only going for your wallet.

Obama was one of the only people who said I want to more evidence, that we were acting hastly, that America was losing its focus on finding Bin Ladin. Now let me ask you if you if you thought going to war was a bad idea, why would you take a position on staying in it. If Sadam were still in IRAQ, there would be no terrorist or taliban in the Country.

Obama wants to restore the nations credibility with our allies. When Iraq invaded Kuwait there were hundreds of nations ready to help liberate. And I would have been all for marching all the way to Bagdad and taking out Sadam then, after he actually did something wrong.

McCain is the vet, but seems to be the one willing to put young men in harms way. Shouldn't we want a leader who sees war as a last resort? Not as plan A!!! You know I don't get the evangelicals either. They whole heartedly support the Republicans for the anti abortion stance, but who cares if we are bombing the hell out of other countries, for weapons they don't have.

McCain like bush seems like a hot head, that will shot from the hip. Thank Goodness Kennedy had the balls to play things cool, and not be too hasty. And now we have Palin saying War and Russia in the same sentence??? :banghead: WTF

Whats scarier? Obama talking with the IRAN president or Palin saying we may need to go to war with Russia??? I want the guy who can stay calm, collected, and make an informed decision. Tell me does that sound like.

I have never been in the military, but dont understand how I would see things differently? Are we fighting for something worth while or not? I say no. My father however is a vietnam vet. Senior Master Sargent in the Air force and we have very similar views.

Busa owners are adventurous, independant, free spirited, self reliant, and hard working. So naturally they vote conservative.

I just know that it pisses me off that Obama wants to raise the taxes for the 2.87 million income bracket.

math.gif

Back