• Obama/Biden

Votes: 49 23.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Don't Vote

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Hmm...lets look at this for a minute. I can see if I ran this poll on another forum I used to frequent Sigforum.com. Sig Sauer is a particularly excellent firearm. All the members there are pro 2nd amendment big time and mostly Republican to a T.

So why the heck would a motorcycle forum be predominantly republican?

I got a pretty good theory....:whistle:

Please share your thoughts.

Oh, and if I were sour, I could always take my ball and leave. I've been called everything under the sun already ..... Liberal (wrong), Pot Stirrer-er, etc. I am sure there are some other things floating around too!!

Please share your thoughts.

Oh, and if I were sour, I could always take my ball and leave. I've been called everything under the sun already ..... Liberal (wrong), Pot Stirrer-er, etc. I am sure there are some other things floating around too!!

hey you got any pics floating around of your bike with that polished belly wing?

sorry for the threadjack

yeah.. why would Busa riders be mostly republican?? :dunno:

Really.. I don't know.... enlighten me please. (I'm kind of a political IDIOT)

I don't claim to be with either major political party. I don't agree with everything the republicans do, nor do I agree with everything on the dem side...

So, it's not a "party line" vote for me...I've been watching the candidates and I've made up my mind based on what I'm hearing, what I'm finding out about each side, what I feel would be best for our country in the next 4 years. I'm not overwhelmed with either side, but I think that's how I feel every election year...

This Busa rider isn't affiliated with either party, and I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky... :moon:

I actually took it off and sold it. Didn't like it after a while. Going back to the black belly wing. I have a screw that is not cooperating right now, but that is my plan.

Also, took of the chromed brake bar. Put the bracket that attaches to the rear caliper on instead so I wouldn't be restricted on my rear length.

Don't worry, there is enough jacking going on in this thread already!!

:thumbsup:

I actually took it off and sold it. Didn't like it after a while. Going back to the black belly wing. I have a screw that is not cooperating right now, but that is my plan.

Also, took of the chromed brake bar. Put the bracket that attaches to the rear caliper on instead so I wouldn't be restricted on my rear length.

Don't worry, there is enough jacking going on in this thread already!!

:thumbsup:

So you didnt like the looks? I've been on the fence about it for that reason.

I don't claim to be with either major political party. I don't agree with everything the republicans do, nor do I agree with everything on the dem side...

So, it's not a "party line" vote for me...I've been watching the candidates and I've made up my mind based on what I'm hearing, what I'm finding out about each side, what I feel would be best for our country in the next 4 years. I'm not overwhelmed with either side, but I think that's how I feel every election year...

This Busa rider isn't affiliated with either party, and I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky... :moon:

That is why I don't like being pegged as a "Liberal", but there are worse things that one could be called, like Blonde!!

:poke:

Just joking. We do need to watch the labeling though, really.

So you didnt like the looks? I've been on the fence about it for that reason.

The problem is, once you get out around 8" or so, there is void down there, unless you go with the extended belly wing. I had the shorter one. But I still was not sold on the polished look. The only thing chrome on my bike right now is my triple tree.

I like the blacked out look. I need to quit BSing and get everything powder coated and call it a day.

Vic, do you still do PC work?

That is why I don't like being pegged as a "Liberal", but there are worse things that one could be called, like Blonde!!

:poke:

Just joking. We do need to watch the labeling though, really.

I agree...you can be passionate about your candidate of choice and not truly be with that party...as with religion, politics are very personal and you don't generally change one's mind, so name-calling and labeling never really works anyway...

The problem is, once you get out around 8" or so, there is void down there, unless you go with the extended belly wing. I had the shorter one. But I still was not sold on the polished look. The only thing chrome on my bike right now is my triple tree.

I like the blacked out look. I need to quit BSing and get everything powder coated and call it a day.

Vic, do you still do PC work?

gotcha. thanks:beerchug:

I really am excited about the upcoming debates! Can't wait to watch them.

The first one will be the presidential debate. Now please do not quote me on this date, but I think Friday, Sept. 26th is the first one. I know it is a Friday Evening because when I saw that I was like WTF?? Friday Night??

I really am excited about the upcoming debates! Can't wait to watch them.

The first one will be the presidential debate. Now please do not quote me on this date, but I think Friday, Sept. 26th is the first one. I know it is a Friday Evening because when I saw that I was like WTF?? Friday Night??

WTF?? Friday night?? :laugh:

I'm with you; can't wait to watch 'em all under some pressure... :whistle:

Great, let's do another poll. How about "WHat is a Better Motorcycle: Suzuki GSX 1300R vss. Harley Davidson V-Rod". I wonder what that outcome would be on the .org??

Conducting a poll you already know the answer to, not to mention that you have a disproportianate sampling, is really useless. But I am sure it makes you all feel great though.

Be careful, we all know what happens when you piss in the wind!!

Pissing in the wind does not always have the same out come. Try it in a Hurricane, most likely you will piss on everyone standing aroundyou. :O

Pissing in the wind does not always have the same out come. Try it in a Hurricane, most likely you will piss on everyone standing aroundyou. :O

Anyone standing in the immediate vicinity if I have my "piece" out taking a leak, deserves to get pissed on.

But I'm just saying, though................

:whistle:

Obama/Biden

You know what else is really fricken errie about this whole Obama thing that kind of makes me feel uneasy.

Every fricken time I see the name "Obama" I think "Osama"

Then when Biden was chosen as VP, it was the first time I ever saw that name, and I guess my mind is trying to perform assimilation because whenever I see Biden my mind thinks of Bin Laden

So now when I just saw this in the polls Obama/Biden my mind first made me think it said

Osama / Bin laden

And I am not joking, trying to make a funny or anything else. No kidding. Kind of freaking me out a little.

And now comes to mind the whole 9/11 thing.. and the twin towers, all kind of eerier premonitions about that day.

So yeah, I even have a worse feeling now about the whole Osama/Bin Laden ticket.. ehem I mean Obama/Biden ticket

:shocked: ::9 :fire:

Last edited:
Obama/Biden

You know what else is really fricken errie about this whole Obama thing that kind of makes me feel uneasy.

Every fricken time I see the name "Obama" I think "Osama"

Then when Biden was chosen as VP, it was the first time I ever saw that name, and I guess my mind is trying to perform assimilation because whenever I see Biden my mind thinks of Bin Laden

So now when I just saw this in the polls Obama/Biden my mind first made me think it said

Osama / Bin laden

And I am not joking, trying to make a funny or anything else. No kidding. Kind of freaking me out a little.

And now comes to mind the whole 9/11 thing.. and the twin towers, all kind of eerier premonitions about that day.

So yeah, I even have a worse feeling now about the whole Osama/Bin Laden ticket.. ehem I mean Obama/Biden ticket

:shocked: ::9 :fire:

Great example of the dumbing down of America...:angry:

Back