Votes: 139 66.8%
  • Obama/Biden

Votes: 49 23.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Don't Vote

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Interesting to see how this group would vote. It seems diverse enough to possibly get an idea of how it may go ini general, as long as you get enough votes.

Good idea. As long as we keep it clean :laugh:

This is a joke. We did this once before. I wonder what the outcome might be on the mostly conservative Hayabusa.org??

We can keep it clean though. Be real guys, this horse in this arena is deader than a, well you know!!

You must keep in mind, most every poll out there is run by a group or person who has a horse in this race. So don't get any ideas that the poll results are unbiased.

However, they will become fairly accurate a few days before election date as they all want to be correct on picking the winner prior to game day.

I think this thread is a great idea.

I agree, any polls that you see in the general news media and general public is going to be biased.

Everyone knows that the movie industry, news media industry is pro democratic. They will twist everything to make it look like the democrats are winning just to try and discourage everyone else.

There are alot of people in this world that just give up. And the people in power know this.

This is also a typical war fare strategy to demoralize any foe. If you tell people they are losing or they have lost, regardless of the reality a lot of people will just give up.

So if the news media could poison the polls (as they do) and make it look like Obama is going to win, there will be some people that wont even bother to vote because they will feel defeated and have an attitude of why bother.

But the poll on this board will be unbiased and cant be manipulated. And I feel we do have a diverse group. how can someone say this board is made up of a particular party line.

And we all know us Busa riders are superior intellectually so what ever the polls say on this board is how the country should vote!!

(stand by for me to edit this statement if Obama takes the lead in our poll :laugh: )

"And I feel we do have a diverse group. how can someone say this board is made up of a particular party line."

Now (that's) funny!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great, let's do another poll. How about "WHat is a Better Motorcycle: Suzuki GSX 1300R vss. Harley Davidson V-Rod". I wonder what that outcome would be on the .org??

Conducting a poll you already know the answer to, not to mention that you have a disproportianate sampling, is really useless. But I am sure it makes you all feel great though.

Be careful, we all know what happens when you piss in the wind!!

Great, let's do another poll. How about "WHat is a Better Motorcycle: Suzuki GSX 1300R vss. Harley Davidson V-Rod". I wonder what that outcome would be on the .org??

Conducting a poll you already know the answer to, not to mention that you have a disproportianate sampling, is really useless. But I am sure it makes you all feel great though.

Be careful, we all know what happens when you piss in the wind!!

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Hmm...lets look at this for a minute. I can see if I ran this poll on another forum I used to frequent Sigforum.com. Sig Sauer is a particularly excellent firearm. All the members there are pro 2nd amendment big time and mostly Republican to a T.

So why the heck would a motorcycle forum be predominantly republican?

I got a pretty good theory....:whistle:

Back