Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers in Wichita, Ks needed!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Local man killed at bowling alley.
A maintenance worker at West Acres Bowl at Central and Ridge Road in Wichita died when a pinsetter fell on him, pinning him to the bowling lane. 29 year old Devan Young, an overnight worker, was found by co-workers as they arrived for the day shift about 8am.
Reporter Jared Cerullo, an avid bowler, says the pinsetter is a hydraulic device that must be disconnected before any maintenance work is done.

man that sucks.. what a crappy way to go. They definatly have my sympathy.

Sorry to hear about this. He was much to young to be leaving us. God Bless him and his family.

God speed in his judgement.
hmmm.gif

I have worked on those machines in the past... imagine a trash compactor coming down... not nice.

sorry for the family and friends.

Prayers go out to his family, friends, and loved ones. Tragic story, but it just goes to show that anything can happen. Damn I hate hearing stuff like this.

Brian

Hey waterbug, will do with the prayers. I have a friend who bowls semi-pro from Topeka. Probably knows the owner of the bowling alley in Wichita.
sad.gif

Thanks everyone, as Devan left behind a wife and three small children.

The best if wishes for his family.

Top Bottom