prayer requested for TWT Racer's brother at the Bash

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
heard that one of their bikes went in the water off 28...please find me and let me know what is going on if you have any info! i'm back at the Phillips, thanks

I saw Abe's bike (copper busa with trailer) on the back of a wrecker and chased it down to talk with the driver. He told me that Abe seemed ok, but had some broken ribs and likely lost consciousness during the accident. He said that both bike and rider went into the river on Hwy 28, about 2 miles east of Fontana Dam. The driver said that Abe was transported to a hospital, but I don't have any other details on that. I'm trying to contact Juan via Facebook to see about Abe's condition and if there's any way we can help.

Just heard back from Juan...

Thanks man thanks. What a wrench to have been thrown in this amazing trip here. He's "ok" but the just took'm to Ashville for over night observations on his lungs, he's got one lung that's a bit punctured.

Glad he is alright. That is a tough way to end the weekend on. Praying for a quick recovery.

Same area that Aquaman got his name? That turn is so blind, not marked and decreasing radius.....

update: Abe, the rider that went down is TWT Racer's brother...he ended up with two broken bones in his shoulder, broken ribs, and a punctured lung...he is the hospital for observation at the time and may be there for a couple days...TWT Racer asks that everyone please be praying for Abe!

Sux. Prayers sent... Anyone know what happened, or did that decreasing radius get him? Hellbender is just as bad as the Dragon for biting people, in some places, even worse. Thankfully, he wasn't hurt worse!

Back