PPM Customs

jnaquin72

Registered
Just to put it out there guys, i recentley bought the rectifier relocator bracket from PPM Custom and the bolts they sent to mount in new location were too short. Also bought the nose and fairing screens, nose screens weren't even close, had to cut them alot to get them in, and the fairing screens were marked left and right backwards:banghead:thanks to my 12 year old suggesting trying them on the other fairing. I also got fork cap covers for stock triple tree and the mounting screw is too high and won't grab the fork:banghead:now I have to go to hardware store get a drill bit and tap to re-drill this damn thing! Oh I also bought lowering links from them and they sent the wrong ones! Needless to say I was very disappointed, I like the looks of their products but i really think they need more R&D!!!

Damn cuz!! Hate you had all that trouble with PPM's products, half the stuff on my bike is PPM. Exhaust, strut, mirrors, tank pads, triple tree. I don't know maybe some stuff has changed since they moved from their former location of Greensboro or maybe they got some new people working there, I don't know?

I've installed two sets of fairing screeens from them and didn't have any problems; I did have to 'tweak' them a bit to get them to fit, though. Everything else I've bought from them has performed as intended. ???

Back