Post Your 1/4 Times And Mods.

Completely stock bike other than a full system and ecu editor. I'm 215 in gear and this was my first time at the track.
IMG_20160716_170050036-600x800.jpg

Cut that 60 foot down with some seat time and you will see a full second come off that or close to. I am waiting on a tune and have attempted with various problems preventing completion (we hit 300hp and the map was too rich and we couldn't take any more fuel out, new map now and ready to spin it) so I haven't even done any passes yet this year and I think it will take me 10 trips to even start getting used to mine. I'm going to start on just the 4lb spring for the first couple trips to the track with the new clutch. I blew my stage 1 turbo up last season while struggling with suspension all season so nothing to brag about at all. Now, Gen II front end conv, lowered 1.5" front, links in the back, wossner rods n pistons w/spacer/oil pump gear/valve/HD springs/ARP studs block n head, 2" pan/.080 spacer/adj cam sprox, built by Ryan Kallina, stage 1 turbo (comp) with ultra plenum, Revo clutch, +8 co2 system, Penske shock, microtech lt9c, aem wideband, AMS 1k with a PC5 running primaries and a log box pro for datalog/flash. I did my own street tune and the lady rides on the back with her corbin throne while I cant go over 4.5k or 15%tps lol. She loves it, thinks its funny I haven't been able to race.

Most people don't give away all their secrets. Just because people say "stock motor", don't think they always mean stock bike either. External mods, chassis etc make a big diff. For what you said is done to your bike and your weight, I would expect around 9 flat or close to it once you get the rest down. Have fun with it, that's all that matters. :D

Seeing all this and hearing 9s, the old man on his zx14 and the kid on his 10r I'm not worried anymore, gave me the giggles

I have a stock motor gen 1 that I run on 87 Oct pump gas. It's 10 inches over stock, flat pan, side winder, small box mod, pc5, quick shifter, 8 up rear, Crazy low, stock shock revalved, and cut forks. This is my best time slip so far. It was 90 degrees out this day and the air was like soup. Iam 200 suited and the bike weighed 470 last time I weighed it.

20160625_114928.jpg

Another old one.

New run in stock bike, dealer was fitting cans out of the crate.
No other mods.

Full height, 36/38psi tyres, no burnout.

10.333 @ 135mph.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back