Post counting

Ranger

Registered
So, I'm voting for McCain because he does not support post counting.

vote_mccain.jpg

As a representative to the axis powers I can say that implementing a ban on our post counts will be considered an act of war.  Any sanctions brought upon our great people will be decremental to the greater good.  We beleive post counts are our divine right that has been passed down by god himself. As a post ho it is our beleive that if we can reach 10,000 posts we will get 50 virgin turbo hayabusa's when we die.  If we can reach 20,000 posts we will also get to have dinner with Mr. Suzuki himself.  We hope you understand.  Thankyou, praise be to the busa and goodnight.

As a representative to the axis powers I can say that implementing a ban on our post counts will be considered an act of war.  Any sanctions brought upon our great people will be decremental to the greater good.  We beleive post counts are our divine right that has been passed down by god himself. As a post ho it is our beleive that if we can reach 10,000 posts we will get 50 virgin turbo hayabusa's when we die.  If we can reach 20,000 posts we will also get to have dinner with Mr. Suzuki himself.  We hope you understand.  Thankyou, praise be to the busa and goodnight.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Well said comrade!
brave.gif
brave.gif
brave.gif
brave.gif
brave.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

brave.gif

brave.gif

brave.gif

brave.gif

How about a nice little cron job that just scrambles the "post count" table relationship...

"Just say no to ho"
laugh.gif

I don't think it's an all bad idea. If we could keep post counts hidden in member profiles or something like that. I think there is some value to post count, or at least there can be, especially when we are talking sales transactions.

But otherwise... Not a lot of use. Though the way post count is tied into board options, it might not be possible to do away with them entirely.

Y'all are hilarious!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I don't care about the post count...just the pretty stars. Give everyone the pretty stars and take away the post counts...that would be okay.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

rofl.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

speaking of "sales" the guys that just sign on to sell stuff....
guns.gif
lucky that they are few and far between...

You could make posts just not count in the "random thoughts" section.
I'm pretty sure that would do EXACTLY what we don't want. It would encourage the ho's to head out into the world and spread it all over the rest of the board... Not chatting with friends or adding anything just ho'in to get the post count up.

No I think like we had before a dedicated come on in and BS or Post ho thread is a fine idea...

How about a nice little cron job that just scrambles the "post count" table relationship...  

"Just say no to ho"    
laugh.gif
Now THATS an idea I like...and BTW mister, forgetting something? Did you get something in the mail?
rock.gif
Not in the last few days...   I was going to try and get my patches put on something for Chili Girl
smile.gif

Oh looky what I found...
Ok NOW im confused...so you DID gett he patches? I never heard if you did or not?
rock.gif

rock.gif

"Just say no to ho"
laugh.gif
Now THATS an idea I like...and BTW mister, forgetting something? Did you get something in the mail?
rock.gif
Not in the last few days... I was going to try and get my patches put on something for Chili Girl
smile.gif

Oh looky what I found...
Ok NOW im confused...so you DID gett he patches? I never heard if you did or not?
rock.gif
yea I did, I posted and the thread got replied to by a number of us you graced with these! hang on will find the post (with pics too) thought for sure you saw it... my bad!

rock.gif

You could make posts just not count in the "random thoughts" section.
I'm pretty sure that would do EXACTLY what we don't want. It would encourage the ho's to head out into the world and spread it all over the rest of the board... Not chatting with friends or adding anything just ho'in to get the post count up.

No I think like we had before a dedicated come on in and BS or Post ho thread is a fine idea...
Well, I was just suggesting it because another forum I visit had the same problem. It has seemed to work well for them.

rofl.gif

I think post counts are in the Constitution somewhere...
umnik.gif
rulez8bn.gif

laugh.gif

Back