Post Bash Blues

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so it has been about 3 weeks since the bash and my weekends have been busy, crazy almost. I have not ridden much because we have had a lot of rain and life has caught up with me so there is all the usual day to day stuff with work and kids and bills and all those things that require so much of the 24 hours in a day. So I have this case of what I have termed “Post Bash Bluesâ€￾. I had such a great time meeting everyone and just relaxing around people that not only understood my love of riding but also were in my same age range and had similar life experience. Here at home I am so caught up in meeting the needs of everyone else that there is just not much time to relax and decompress.

So I am submitting this to my .org group counseling session to see if I am not alone out there.

No, you aren't alone....

and Mrs B - that is a most excellent suggestion!

Common ailment. We all have to find our own way to deal with it.

LOL dang bro, now youre OFFICALLY an Org member:laugh:this is part of the whole experience brutha, it doesnt really get any easier either...sorry to say, but I think of it as a good thing. This year Im going to spend time with more Org people outside of the bashes and I bet I wont regret ANY of it, you know where I am bro just a bit North on I 95 and we can roll!:thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back