Police caught on cam

nabusa

Registered
Comp video of police at their dirtiest. Some of this was just like wow, really?

The Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Thing to Do) If You See Something, Film Something - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats very sad to watch, yes you can record them, but that might get you in trouble too. We have a member that recently was recording a vid of the police and got into a lil trouble of his own, Im sure he will chime in soon.

Is it worng for the police to issue beat downs like that? You bet

Is it worng that it gets swept under the rug? You bet

Do I feel sorry for them? Nope, stay out of trouble and you wont catch a beat down.

Cops should wear go pros.... to prove both the good and the bad.

I Agree with staying out of trouble and you wont get a beat down, but what about the people who got nothing to do with the original problem and just because they are recording whats happening the leos will drag them into the problem.

I think the guy on the bike got in trouble for posting audio......still I dont understand why he is in so much trouble. How can he be charged with wire tapping?

OK so what was the guy on the motorcycle doing wrong? If I were in his place I'd also believed I was in fear of my life from an unlawful act.

That first video (where they shot the guy) was totally justified, he laid back to swing what he was holding at the officer. Some of these appeared excessive, and we'd have to see what led up to it. Some of them the officers lost their cool and It should cost them.

It's why I could never be a cop; I don't have the temper or patience for it. It's not like it's an easy job.

non of that happens here in the good old USA!!!:banghead: Police officers dont have problems here in the states! :banghead: Its only a few that have the problems and they get weeded out right? :banghead: Guess again.

That first video (where they shot the guy) was totally justified, he laid back to swing what he was holding at the officer. Some of these appeared excessive, and we'd have to see what led up to it. Some of them the officers lost their cool and It should cost them.

It's why I could never be a cop; I don't have the temper or patience for it. It's not like it's an easy job.

Exactly what I was thinking! I just sounded like a jerk saying it so I will stick with what you wrote. My wife is always telling me how much of an Arse I sound but I don't see it until I go back and read what I wrote. I love the police, my father was one. On the same note I used to live in SE Washington DC and would see cops beating people down all the time. It was always the bad guys so I didn't feel sorry for them. There I go again so I will shut up now. :poke:

Thats very sad to watch, yes you can record them, but that might get you in trouble too. We have a member that recently was recording a vid of the police and got into a lil trouble of his own, Im sure he will chime in soon.

I don't often quote comic book characters but "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people"

I spent 20 years of my life supporting and defending the constitution - no way I would NOT tape it if I saw it - "It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government" (that's Thomas Paine) - you want a police state? Move to Venezeula

Here in Hollywood (Fl) we have police officers caught ON THEIR OWN TAPE discussing how they will "do a little Disney to protect the cop" involved in an accident in a cruiser - making up an incredibly implausible story to ensure one of their own wouldn't be blamed for the accident - they wanted to pin it on the other driver "it wouldn't have mattered because (the driver) was drunk anyway"

One more quote (Socrates) "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" "Who shall watch the guardians" - we all better be doing that

That first video (where they shot the guy) was totally justified.

Really ? ??? 10 times?? That's ridiculous, yeah who knows what the guy did before. Clearly the guys was going down after the first dbl tap, so why the additional 8 rounds? Why the first shots? He had a canine right there at hand that surely could have done the same thing without the first round being fired. Yeah, he drew back with what looks to be a conduit bender but other cop had distance between them, I can see if he had drawn a gun then fire away no doubt. He could have released the dog at any time and the guy would have been down, or at least I would say 99% of the time.

Still, even with no dog why the additional 8 rounds when he was clearly dropping after the first 2 ?

And as for SOME rest of them, yeah they may have needed a couple blows to subdue them but most of them were just clearly out of line and deserve to have their badges stripped and put right in with some of those they beat down by thinking they had the right because they had a badge.

Not even going on the biker cause we can all pretty much tell those charges they somehow come up with were bullsh*t. Speeding,Reckless driving ok, but wire tapping? House raided? Come on! How's that different from a dashcam in the police car? They tend to use that against you when it's convenient for them. Or try and disable it when they want to do something and get away with it.

And all the officers with the guy wrecking the minivan, yeah he was clearly running for something he most likely should be locked away for. But do you think after he wrecked and was ejected from the vehicle laying limpless there in the culvert he actually deserved to get beatdown by almost every officer that came up just because they may have been pissed? You can tell he was clearly unconscious cause he never moved once even as all the cops were taking their shots, but I guess they called that justifiable because he was resisting arrest.:whistle:

Just a quick question. Can anyone put their son/daughter/wife/mother in any of these situations and have the same thing done to them and call it justifiable?

Sad but nothing new, police brutality and abuse of power is common, it wasn't until the tech age that a lot of this is being caught on camera. The story line used to cover up these illegal acts were always "oh he resisted arrest" or "he assaulted an officer" or "he made a threatening motion". After growing up watching the small percentage of these guys that disrespect certain people, communities and the uniform I completely understand why as a whole Police are not respected by many and viewed as the enemy in some communities.

This is a perfect example of why growing up in the neighborhood I did the police were despised and hated, I am glad the age is upon us where there is some form of accountability for these clowns!

Sad but nothing new, police brutality and abuse of power is common, it wasn't until the tech age that a lot of this is being caught on camera. The story line used to cover up these illegal acts were always "oh he resisted arrest" or "he assaulted an officer" or "he made a threatening motion". After growing up watching the small percentage of these guys that disrespect certain people, communities and the uniform I completely understand why as a whole Police are not respected by many and viewed as the enemy in some communities.
whistle: first of all, law enforcement is no exception for having a few bad apples here and there just like any profession but to say police brutality and abuse of power is common is complete BS! you sound ignorant and just because you watch a video here and there where a cop who should have never been a cop in the first place steps out of line hardly means the majority do the same. maybe 1-3% of police officers as a whole.

being caught on tape doing something they shouldnt have will always be higher with law enforcement then any other profession. how many people video tape doctors, lawyers, construction workers, etc... while doing their job? not many. if they did I can assure you their dirty laundry would be dried out at a far greater rate then law enforcements is....:whistle:

the police are respected in almost all communities that dont have a high percentage of people from that community committing crimes. and the people that dont like the police in the good communities are the ones that were cited for speeding or some other minor offense that they know dam well they were guilty of anyway.

pretty simple. act like an animal get treated like an animal....:whistle:

That BART officer that executed the kid by shooting him in the back while he was face down handcuffed with another officer on his neck only did a year in jail, he acted like an animal but to bad your statement didn't apply to him. Maybe some citizens of that community should have been able to arrest him and bring him in and say he resisted arrest or made a move and they felt threatened. :whistle:

Back