Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PO PO Chasing Corvette

Idiot
firedevil.gif

I watched that one unfold on live tv when it happened.

I saw it on tv too. Hard to believe he survived that.

(KoK-LoL @ Dec. 24 2006,13:08) I watched that one unfold on live tv when it happened.
lol...back in about 1997 wasn't it?

I know it was years ago and dude walked away with scratches only. Crown Vics pre '99.

Thats insane, and he apparently walked away (in hand cuffs).

That's the #1 most played out speeding clip on TV.

I can't believe no one has seen that.

(300Busa @ Dec. 24 2006,13:31)
(KoK-LoL @ Dec. 24 2006,13:08) I watched that one unfold on live tv when it happened.
lol...back in about 1997 wasn't it?
That is one ancient video.

Probably been reposted 5 times on this board
tounge.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 25 2006,00:17) Probably been reposted 5 times on this board  
tounge.gif
Repost?! Did somebody say repost? I hate repost! Well, I guess Im guilty. OK. Ill take it like a man....flame me. U know what I mean. Theres that member here who will post that big funny picture regarding repost.

(KROOZER @ Dec. 25 2006,02:09)
(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 25 2006,00:17) Probably been reposted 5 times on this board  
tounge.gif
Repost?! Did somebody say repost? I hate repost! Well, I guess Im guilty. OK. Ill take it like a man....flame me. U know what I mean. Theres that member here who will post that big funny picture regarding repost.
"OH IM SORRY WAS THAT A REPOST?". "OH MY BAD.".

CUT IT OUT OR THE KITTY GETS PISTOL WHIPPED

post_12_84238_post_6_75914_stick_em_up.jpg

I never saw it. Repost to your heart's content!

--Wag--

(Wag @ Dec. 25 2006,06:10) I never saw it.  Repost to your heart's content!

--Wag--
You are lucky it is Christmas, or I would let you have it!

(RCKTMAN @ Dec. 25 2006,07:05) CUT IT OUT OR THE KITTY GETS PISTOL WHIPPED
Sorry, Morris (the cat). Im not a cat lover. U picked the wrong Dude. I'll help U pull the trigger.

Anybody know where I can buy a used corvette from?

jump9.gif

Top Bottom