Pm notifications / sent items

nychris

Registered
I've been getting PM notifications all day from different people and I responded to every one of them, but my Sent Items folder is still empty? Does it need to be activated first? I didn't see anything under the Preferences. I don't know if my PMs have been going out or not. If anybody PM'ed me today and I didn't respond, let me know.

*not sure if this was the right forum for this question*

Did you check the box in your PM's to save a copy in your 'Sent Items'?

When you send a PM there is a check box to indicate if you want t o send a copy to your sent items folder... no check, no copy...

Oh man, I feel dumb now
wow.gif
I somehow didn't even see that checkbox so I figured it was automatic. Lets pretend I never asked this question
blush.gif

I've been sending PM's to Icemann, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. What's the dealio?
rock.gif

Ok... maybe I'm drunk, but.... what's the point of this thread? Is it "learn to use the PM feature thread?".....

I dunno. I dunno a lot (as most here can testify to), but I DO know how to use the internet!.... I have the best versions available of Superman Returns, Cars, Mission Impossible III, X3, etc....!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO need for a 2nd trip to the theater for those movies!!!

There is no point to this thread, I didn't see the checkbox. I'm on 5 other forums and they all automatically save copies of your sent PMs, so I figured this one did it since I didn't notice the checkbox. Also, after sending a PM it would say "your message was successfully sent to.". There was no name afterwards, which made me think that there was an error and the PMs weren't going out. Thats all, there is no need to reply to this pointless thread anymore.

You're cool; just check the box...

And it's perfectly fine to ask questions if you don't know; all msg boards are different
wink.gif

Ok... maybe I'm drunk, but.... what's the point of this thread? Is it "learn to use the PM feature thread?".....

I dunno. I dunno a lot (as most here can testify to), but I DO know how to use the internet!.... I have the best versions available of Superman Returns, Cars, Mission Impossible III, X3, etc....!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO need for a 2nd trip to the theater for those movies!!!
The point of this thread was on oversight on my part not seeing the checkbox.

I'm real impressed that you know how to use either IRC, news groups, or a P2P app. I taught a 12 year old how to do this a few weeks ago.

Just PaNDeM1C being himself,

Didn't your mother ever tell ya if you didn't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all
rock.gif

Back