please help

OB_c.dolan

Registered
My replies on labusas, re: Carlsbad did not post. I responded with a detailed account of events at track, as well as a topic on the ZX-12 side. Nothing posted. It thanked me for reply, but did not put up on board. This is driving me nuts. I won't post any more detailed, technical stuff, or pictures, until things straighten out. You can still contact me direct, by e-mail.

Looks like we're back here, until further notice. Post the details here. We're listening.

I'll be getting back to Carlsbad, when Buster goes, if not sooner. My OEM rear tire is ready to be finished off with a day at the strip. But I think we have another day on the big track at Willow Springs, coming up on July 3. So I want to keep gearing stock for that.

I need to get a high-nine. Sounds like Buster is going for it. I want my mods to allow me to go faster at the strip, as well as still riding track days, and still riding to work. It's a balancing act.

The goal for the old GS1100 is the same; ride on the street, ride at the track, and get into the tens at the strip. I want to try to cover all those bases, rather than just being specialized.

I have found that most of the post are there if you go to post a reply and then page down they are there they just do go on the board

looking for all the tricks to get that 9.99. chris hope to go the 10th maybe see you there. bear, did you sleep at all sat night? gsxrn and I meeting at rock store than a trip to crest. cya. still looking for the stacks, jc can you help? thanks b123

I have some extra stacks but I don't know if they are the long or the short ones! I will check and let you know!

Johnny you got mail!

If you keep hitting .505 RT's, That's about all the edge you would need. :) BTW: There was both a red, and a green version to chose from, at Carlsbad, today. ................. ...Made some interesting discoveries, in my ZX-12 clutch modification, today. Will post info, and pictures, when labusas settles down........................................ ....Are you coming back to Carlsbad, any time, soon ? Here's my e-mail, in case site jams up again. chrisdolan@webtv.net

Back