Please educate

I'm a big fan of Bolt on's unless your truly, honestly at full throttle FULL THrottle a whole bunch on the track or Strip. Otherwise the full system, PCIIIusb, PAIR removal/block off, and some dyno time just aren't worth the money in my opinion for 95% of time, for 95% of the riding done out there in the real world.

Bolt on's for the Busa aren't neccessarily cheaper than a full system on the busa though, with dual cans the prices can be very close. However, once you factor in the other expenses involved in the full system Bolt on for looks and great sound start making a whole lot of sense.

Besides, after running the Bolt on's for awhile if you get sick of them, just sell them. Make sure you buy something High quality and you should be able to sell them without a whole lot of hassle.

Personally I love the Akrapovic pipes I have on mine and they sound great, but Yoshimura Carbon cans sound awesome, and Micron makes good cans.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134798752 -->

I think bolt on's/slip on's are a waste of money.

For basically the same amount of cash one can achieve great additions in horsepower and the looks of what the latter does not.

Plus, you eliminate excess weight.

Back