Plasma / LCD Calibration DVD

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have a PLASMA/LCD Calibration DVD?? please let me know new tv could use the DVD to calibrate it.

lol i figured i could buy one but y bother when i have am illion friends here who may have something. Busacure im assuming your pretty new around here and dont know how everyone helps one another around here stay awhile youll learn a thing or 2:whistle:

yah i been fiddiling with the charts.. there is this one DVD i think im gonna buy for like 30 bucks its a blue ray and it has grids in it that you just match..

just torque down the kaflapper noodle on the spainhower knob, then give the kill joy socket a twist to the left sided grade, the outer limits will soon be on, so make sure you tweak the in house dog ejector seat before you nail down the florida tile staple crops, and rest on your totum pole binders....good luck your gonna need it, i hear the quazzy moto frames like to bend slightly to left handed threads...be carefull..

yea I need to do mine too . I make my friends stand in front of the TV and match the color of thier face to the on screen face :laugh:

lol resident **** it a pain in the ass. lol. I was looking at having someone come out they charge like 250.00 to have someone come and calibrate it F that.I have it looking good as Hell. Got the New LG 50" plasma THX Certified plasma 1080p , 4 Hdmi Ports , USB port 2 Component connections

Back