Places to stay!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Our house has space!! We don't mind the company...first come, first serve though, so if you're interested, you'd better let me know ASAP ;)

We've got 3 extra queen beds in their own rooms, 2 twin beds (in the same room), 2 queen futons, tons of floor space that we can make work if we have more that want to stay. We have 4 full bathrooms, and cats. If you're allergic to cats, it's probably best you don't sleep in our house. :laugh: Don't worry though, the cats are all banned from all bedrooms and the upstairs and they HATE that, so you won't have them sleeping with you. :)

Other accommodations in the area:

Pilot House Motel (our local pilot attraction, only 3-4 miles from our house) Address: 2737 Greys Point Rd, Topping, VA 23169 Phone: 804.758.2262

Holiday Inn Express in Kilmarnock, VA (about 15 miles from our house) Holiday Inn Express

Grey's Point Camp Campground, RV Park, Marina along the Rappahannock River in Virginia (5-6 miles from our house, for anyone that may be in an RV and want full hookup)

Already have 3 queen beds spoken for...
One single spoken for now...

Last edited:
You sure? I thought the song went "give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around" :dunno:

He wont show up, he is afraid of the shots!

Not the chicken? :whistle:

There are NO giant chickens here, I promise!

There are some real giant emus though, just a mile or so away :whistle: I'm not sure they'd like being treated like circus animals though...they bite :)

Back