Placement Ideas

lilfox306

Registered
just a few pics on my placement for the g pro or same type camera, gorilla alarm led,radar detector, power socket, x grip holder, small tank bag and etc,works well for me does not budge and has stayed rock solid at short stint speeds of 160 plus mph,is out of the way and flips up while fueling also easy to take off of bike if need be(2 minutes) for quick store stops.i used to have a go pro mounted on the mirror but it stuck out and was in the wind so i tried this set up and thats where it still sits one year later, gets a great unobstructed view through (non tinted windscreen) i use this tank location now for a mc cam on a loop and is attached by a go pro suction cup mount (awesome) and some extentions and tethered to my tank bag for safety just incase,never had an issue of it coming off or wobbling ,its rock solid at any speed and all day with no adjusting. i use the front pouch of tank bag for an old eye-phone that always stays charged through the power socket for loud music on the freeway and run the earbuds under jacket to my helmet because my scala rider headset sucks for listening to music,just not loud enough after 60mph. and yes i am aware of the dangers of listening to music while on a mc lol and adjust the volume accordingly. this is just an idea for those looking for a placement idea and works for me so i thought id share,any other ideas from the busa community are always welcome.

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

thanks for the pic, interesting views for sure mounting the go pro down low like that,the more pics from people the better. i had a devil of a time trying to come up with a solution for my power and on board stuff needs that would be out of the way not look to bad not be permanent and also be easy to take on and off and get to the fuel cap when needed without a hassle,just kind of played around a bit until i came up with this.had a hard time finding good photos out there for what i wanted,i use a contour for a helmet cam for interesting things i come across on the road and the cam on the tank just for a mc cam on a 15 minute loop for vehicles acting stupid.am thinking about wiring a dual front and rear car cam soon and placing the rear pinhole camera on my license plate or under body and putting the car cam front viewer with screen in the x grip cradel?? so i get front and rear recorded views hmmm lots of ideas will post those pics also to show what it looks like if i go that rout.,rock on.

Back