Pinks arm drop bike race

Rich had commented to us that Speed has not purchased any more orig PINKs episodes....that why you only see the Pinks outtakes or PInks all out. The network got tired of the bickering for possitions. This pilot shows that same thing that they DO NOT want.???

NEED bikes all out!

OH...wait....what is that post horring thing that I hate.

PAGE...PAGE...PAGE..PAGE....WHAT EVER, I paged with info to the thread!

Last edited:
Finaly got this digitized so I could post. ITs my only qualifing run smoking the 60ft..but great pic.
Here is a vid of the night before test/tune.

th_MOV00982.jpg

SCAN1.jpg

they said you were from hagerstown bigrod, sweet man. I was born and rised there. Went to south high and CSC.
The busa from arm drops runs down here in delmar de. He is pretty consist in the 9.30. I don't know what type of clutch setup he had though. Should of ran a lock up with boost.

I wish I could have raced for that bike like so many more with an 08' on the org a turbo'd 08 @ 9.30's don't seem right there are several I have seen runnin in the 9.20's on motor. But it is different learnin to race a turbo bike from natural aspiration I prob couldn't do any better. At least he stuck in there and give it a shot though.

rich is an ahole and dont know jack about drag racing! ive seen him screw to many guys on that show. he needs to get his jaw jacked like wou:laugh:ld really happen if he tried that crap at a real street race!

rich is an ahole and dont know jack about drag racing! ive seen him screw to many guys on that show. he needs to get his jaw jacked like wou:laugh:ld really happen if he tried that crap at a real street race![/QUOTE

I have heard this a bunch of times... From buddies that watch the show all the time.

Back