!!!PING!!! BULLITTTRAIN !!!

BLU88

Registered
I HAVE NOT HEARD THE HINDLE YET ..BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE WAS CURIOUS IF YOU HAD A SOUND FILE ON YOURS..? OR COULD YOU POST ONE.... THANX BLU

This is the one on the web site.

If it doesn't work go to www.brockdavidson.com/ then ONLINE CATALOG and then just below the picture on the right it says LISTEN TO STREET SMART SYSTEM.

Josh
blues.gif

would like to here one on someones bike not at the strip ... thanks for the link gotbusa

BLU88,

I'm only about 45 min. from Cinn. if you want to get together sometime? The sound files don't do it jusice. You should check it out in person.

When the weather gets nicer, your welcome to come up on a Thur. night and go to Kil Kare Raceway with use. It's a 1/4 mile track about 10 min. from me. Lots of nice people out there and you could probably talk to Brock himself about the pipe. They are out there pretty regularly.

Let me know.....

How far are you from Cinn.? I think it's about a 2-2 1/2 hour drive for you to Dayton.

Josh
blues.gif

GOT BUSA SOUNDS GOOD... I'LL HIT U UP IN THE SPRING.... ALSO YOU NEED TO THINK OF HEADING THIS WAY DURING DERBY...THERE WILL BE TO MANY BIKERS OUT TO COUNT AND THEY WILL BE RACING ALL NIGHT... ITS DEF. A GOOD TIME

I haven't figured out a way to make a decent sound file and get it into my computer yet. About the only way I have of capturing a sound file of it would be a video camera but I have no way of digitizing it. Sorry...
down.gif

Back