Ping 07VIGORBLUE

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Lawerence I thought you might appreciate this bike.

Sweet for the second fastest color.

==========================================================

Suzuki : Hayabusa:eBay Motors (item 170425786716 end time Jan-08-10 16:20:34 PST)

blue 07.jpg

Last edited:
No no no. Blue is the fastest color. The fat tire and the chrome slow it down. Should be pretty even now:laugh:

Hey Dr E.

WHITE & BLUE RULE AND ARE THE FASTEST COLORS !
SO NANNY NANNY BOO BOO ! Y'ALL :poke::poke:

I just wish they could have found a way to work a little more red into my bike. ???
Cuz Red, White and Blue would be Cooooooooooool man !

Regulator relocate project 035.jpg

single sided sway arm...lol
hydrolic air suspension... wtf?

is it me or did he just pay someone to do all the mods?

the fastest bike just got pawned on pawnstars??? :rofl:

And the money that dude expected to get out of it... hahahha. I wouldn't give a plug nickel for it. When buying a bike I would rather it be stock, maybe exhaust if it's an exhaust I liked, but that would be about it. I'm not into the fat tire single sided sway bar with lots of chrome. I would rather take all that money pissed off on looks and dump it into performance any day. Anyway, black on black with some more black is more like it if anything. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind to have the tank and plastic for spares. Too bad there's a hole butchered in the right fairing for that ($2500:laugh:) Sidewinder exhaust.

thanks Demmym it not a bad bike looks pretty good. Too much chrome for my taste and the back tire is too big but its nice over all. Oh and when are you gonna learn Blue is the fastest color:laugh:

so is it a " HYABUSA" or "HUYABUSA"?

Also: whats a "BALAST"?

Anyone?

And if its turboed and has 205 hp, his tuner SUCKS.

Back