Pigeon Forge and Deals Gap this week.

hillbilly

Registered
We are going to be spending a few days at Pigeon Forge this week and I am taking the Busa. If anyone plans on being around the area give me a yell. Whatever day they visit the outlet malls I plan on getting loose and heading towards Robbinsville. If time permits I plan on heading either across the Cheraholla or south towards Georgia.
John

Have a good time and safe travels! Hope you lowered the CC limits!! The outlet stores get me everytime :banghead: :laugh:

Have a good time and safe travels! Hope you lowered the CC limits!! The outlet stores get me everytime :banghead: :laugh:

That reminds me of the old joke. How do you stop an elephant from charging? Take away his credit card. We have cut the card up and have been doing just fine without one. You don't buy anything extra if it's coming out of the checking account.

That reminds me of the old joke. How do you stop an elephant from charging? Take away his credit card. We have cut the card up and have been doing just fine without one. You don't buy anything extra if it's coming out of the checking account.

I so agree with you on that one! :thumbsup:

Back