Picture Yourself Here!

My daughter leaning on me.
4620722173_6a9d8e3d47_b.jpg

This is me on the field at the last Cowboys playoff game getting the 2009 Dallas Cowboys Community Quarterback Award for volunteer work I do.

DSC03046.jpg

The first is at the MGM Grand in Vegas a couple months ago.

The second is with a frat brother out in Santa Monica after a BJJ practice. I'm on the left.

SAM_0100.jpg

BJJNellyTheo.jpg

III remind me not to piss you off.
Grace/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu rules and I dont wanna become a pretzel !

Heres me in on the Stampede trail in Healy Alaska a few years back.

DSC00530Large.jpg

And here I am about to piss myself doing my first skydive a couple of years ago.

Marti-1334.jpg

and me in Vegas last year...

n1079435517_30317349_3032600.jpg

Last edited:
Scar, I read the title of this thread "Picture Yourself Here" and I thought you were offering me a job in Arizona. Talk about reading too much into something :rofl::rofl::rofl: or I've just had a really tuff time the last couple weeks, right about now I'd welcome an entire life/career change.

Last edited:
Scar, I read the title of this thread "Picture Yourself Here" and I thought you were offering me a job in Arizona. Talk about reading too much into something :rofl::rofl::rofl: or I've just had a really tuff time the last couple weeks, right about now I'd welcome an entire life/career change.

I could offer ya a beer, Gene! :beerchug:

My company is sponsoring the Sacramento Reptile Show. Maybe you should come pay me a visit there...

:whistle:

1st one is, left to right, ozz (Rob), raydog (Doyle/me), Kento Moto (Kent)....at Thunderhill.
2nd one is just me on a ride somewhere.

Doyle

P1020669.JPG

Raydog%202.jpg

Back