picture from a great day!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
came across this pic looking for some other pictures I had stored on the hard drive...

on my way to meet up with some friends going to green brier river trail in WV for a weekend of campin' and bike (bicycle) ridin several years ago before the wife, the baby, the mortgage.. before any real responsibility.

was about 85 degrees.. beautiful sky, beautiful scenery,.. just a really great day for a long drive listening to music and havin' the wind whip thru ya hair (or lack of hair in my case)

haha, I'd never consider another tracker to haul my girls around in, but dang if I didn't really like that tracker.

anybody else got pics that just make ya stop, look, and remember for whatever reason?

tracker.jpg

p.s. if you've never ridden the trail mentioned and you like lazy "rails to trail" bike/hike trails it's worth the drive..

and if you've never motorcycled in West Virginia... your missing out. Some of the best scenery on the east coast in my opinion.

ahhhhh beautiful, beautiful summertime... Born to be Wild you Easy Rider? ;) Looks like great daze, Ego! I have an 80's pic of me with LONG hair and a white suit ala Miami Vice but I won't post that up anytime soon. HA!

Beautiful pics...thanks for sharin'.

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105289872 -->

haha.. Miami vice.. man.. I WAS Don Johnson.. even if I was still in elementary school at the time.

had the shoes, the jacket, the pastel shirts.. I was IT!

amazing how things change.

wwjd.. haha nope.. born to be killed my furkin' trek mnt. bike.

that thing made me quit smoking though.. so I like it. Still ride to work occasionally when I can handle the ride back home anyway.. hah I live up a hill from the dealership

Back