Pics of my bike..

gixxer130

Registered
Here are a few pics of my bike... paint and polish was done last year just never got around to posting pics. Battery died and dunno if it reset my powercommander map but looks to be running way rich now. Hope yall like and don't bust me in the head to much haha.

BikeLake.jpg

Busaride[1].jpg

Lol I'll try to get some pics tomorrow of more detail of some of the work. One of my best friends I grew up with paints and I told him I wanted a black bike with the turn signals shaved and if he wanted to show some airbrush work i was ok with that. It was his first time shooting the highest quality ppg clear and turned out great, no runs whats so ever.

That looks sweet, I didn't even notice the signals till I read the other post. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the comments guys...

Irish i'm sure he wont mind doing something for ya. Whenever I get out of nursing school, he wants to do another job says, he'd do somethings differently. So i figure i'll buy another set of fairings and let him have at it lol.

Sometime in my future i hope to have 240 single sided arm, design and build my own exhaust, set of wheels and few odds and ends :laugh:

Hey can't we all dream haha

you didnt keep a copy of your map? or is not a usb or V version.

Yeah i got a copy, no not usb one before. just it was the first ride from sitting all winter a week or two ago. Of coarse dead battery and my stubborn self didnt buy a trickle charger. You know it makes so much more sense to spend 70 on a battery and not 30 on a trickle charger :banghead: lesson learned...

Back