Picked up my sons first bike

hotrod_rick1

2 Wheel Therapy
Donating Member
Registered
Just picked up a motorcycle for my son, (he dont know it yet) He will be 18 this march so i thought i would teach him the correct ways of doing things rather than going out and buying something and getting hurt.Im going to have him take the MSF course this spring, and ride along with me for some time before i turn him loose on his own. I found this 1996 zx6e for $1000.00, its in decent shape !

100_0789.JPG

100_0790.JPG

That is a good looking bike. I am looking for something like that for my son. He turns 18 in April. Did you find it on ebay?

Just picked up a motorcycle for my son, (he dont know it yet) He will be 18 this march so i thought i would teach him the correct ways of doing things rather than going out and buying something and getting hurt.Im going to have him take the MSF course this spring, and ride along with me for some time before i turn him loose on his own. I found this 1996 zx6e for $1000.00, its in decent shape !

This is the way to do it! :thumbsup:

:beerchug: Kid looks happy .... Pretty cool thing to do ... happy for the both of you.

I felt the same when i got my son an 89LX 5.0 Ford Mustang last year as a graduation present.

Congrats and ride safe young man.... take it easy out there

Cool
I got my daughter a Honda 06 1000RR for her birthday in '07 she will be 2 in November of '09. I bought the bike a week before she was born. I'm going to keep it in running condition until she is ready for it. :laugh: :cheerleader:

anyway tell Junior congrats on the new toy.

Back