picked up my new car wanted to share

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mattyss, Mar 5, 2007.

1. mattyss

mattyss Rockin My Reflectors Donating Member

Wanted to show you guys my new car .Picked it last week and am having a blast with it . was between this a 335 bmw coupe or the cts v .There was a 3 month wait for the bmw I loved the caddy but was a little small so this is what i picked hope you like !

Attached Files:

2. adamnflorida

adamnflorida Registered

OMG....sweet...i love the srt-8.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mattyss

4. guido4512

guido4512 Donating Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    congrats
    [​IMG]

5. NCpanther01

NCpanther01 Registered

Love the car!

Attached Files:

6. DR1300R

DR1300R Keep On Trucking Donating Member

Very sweet... SRT-4 owner here..

Mopar or Nocar [​IMG]

7. heavybusa

heavybusa Just another guy Donating Member

Big D will be in love!!

Nice ride bro, take us some more pics

8. Fate

Fate Donating Member

Nice Car. I have a 300c (not srt8), was going to trade my Cadilliac Escalade in for CTS-V, but think it is too small too, looking at STS-V.

9. BA BUSA

BA BUSA MotoGP Wannabe Donating Member

Sweet ride [​IMG]

10. extreemachine

extreemachine Never Forgotten

Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first love is Mustangs but.. They dont make it in a 5 seater which I need. This is my second choice so far. My lease is up in November so I want to start narrowing things down soon.

OK now I or we need more info on your car!! What options etc.. Did you buy or lease it?

Love the car and COLOR!! [​IMG]

11. BA BUSA

<div>
    (heavybusa @ Mar. 05 2007,20:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Big D will be in love!!

Nice ride bro, take us some more pics</div>
    Try the link in post # 3 [​IMG]

12. heavybusa

heavybusa Just another guy Donating Member

<div>
    (BA BUSA @ Mar. 05 2007,23:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (heavybusa @ Mar. 05 2007,20:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Big D will be in love!!

Try the link in post # 3 [​IMG]</div>
    sarcasm. [​IMG]

13. 05BusaLe

05BusaLe Too much time to kill and money to spend Donating Member

Nice ride [​IMG] Like the color choice as well!

14. mattyss

<div>
    (extreemachine @ Mar. 05 2007,23:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first love is Mustangs but.. They dont make it in a 5 seater which I need. This is my second choice so far. My lease is up in November so I want to start narrowing things down soon.

OK now I or we need more info on your car!! What options etc..  Did you buy or lease it?

Love the car and COLOR!! [​IMG]</div>
    thanks everyone !!

it has all the options just not the rear seat dvd player .It started off as a lease and with no money down was just under $700 a month for 27 months but i changed my mind and bought it with my tax return , 2 cars traded in an 04 accord ex v6 and my old caddy a 94 sedan deville which i cant believe they took because it needed a head gasket and just about all my savings!

15. BA BUSA

<div>
    (heavybusa @ Mar. 05 2007,20:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (BA BUSA @ Mar. 05 2007,23:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>

Try the link in post # 3  [​IMG]</div>
    sarcasm.   [​IMG]</div>
    Glad to be of service [​IMG]

16. mattyss

<div>
    (Fate @ Mar. 05 2007,23:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nice Car. I have a 300c (not srt8), was going to trade my Cadilliac Escalade in for CTS-V, but think it is too small too, looking at STS-V.</div>
    that sts-v is great. big big $$$$$ but big big power also

17. mattyss

here is a pic of my first mod

Attached Files:

18. BigDiesel

BigDiesel Registered

yo! love that MOPAR V8 baby-lookin good matt, my wife got an'06 300SRT8-too much oomph for me in a car honestly...at least the four tix I got point to that... [​IMG]

go hit up SRT8oc.com
    or 300Cforums
    they have lots of info on these beasts...just be prepared for a lil 'chest puffin'...i dont hang there much, most guys act like their d*k got bigger with their motors...

19. BigDiesel

BigDiesel Registered

here's da wife's baby [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. mattyss

thanks for those links bigdiesel

that 300 is great looking .You got 4 tickets in that ?