Picked up a new bike today

driftboat

Registered
Well my son wants to learn how to ride and I didnt have the heart to teach him on Baby girl. so I cracked upon my wallet and poured the dust out and found this on Craigslist , I had to rent a trailer from Uhaul and pic her up in Santa Rosa ,

DSCN0673.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

Nice and clean! :beerchug: Hope it stays that way when he rides it. Yes good idea not to let a newB ride your Busa. I wouldn't let anyone ride my Busa if they knew how to ride or NOT.

If he wants to learn to ride the MSF Basic Rider Course is the way to go...

Bike looks good..

I would freak if one of my boys started to ride. I know I started when I was 14 but then in the day it was dirt bikes first, then a BSA 650 when I was 16....

But knowing my boys would be on a street bike first on todays roads populated by cell phone junkies?

thats a great bike. good comuter and easy to ride. a friend of mine has one and on long hauls we will switch bikes and his is pretty comfy even for a big guy like me.

Don't let him loose to early on it! Mine is due to start riding with me in October and he's already saying "I want a fast bike".Needless to say,he won't be riding without me for at least a year.

Back