photos of me and Gixerhp from US129photo's

believe it or not they are set 1/2" up and 1" back from stock.

its too bad we didnt get a Blood Mt ride in during the fall bash. maybe during the spring bash that could happen what do you say :beerchug:

Sure, we will make it more of a priority next time, maybe we will have more time in the area. You are welcome to come on down anytime this winter if you want to get out of the cold...

I could give a hoot about the "flowers" I want the plastics :) any closer to the 08?

Sure, we will make it more of a priority next time, maybe we will have more time in the area. You are welcome to come on down anytime this winter if you want to get out of the cold...

I am always in for a Blood MTN run. :) O yeah, I went this past Sunday. :D Lets plan on doing that run in the spring guys. :beerchug:

I am always in for a Blood MTN run. :) O yeah, I went this past Sunday. :D Lets plan on doing that run in the spring guys. :beerchug:

You're killing me...

I hear the store we stop and fuel at "Dales" is no longer motorcycle friend and no longer selling fuel. You know the store, kind of across the street from Two Wheels Only (T.W.O.).

Hey the flower that never made it home from FL in 07' Those were taken at 3am at a Walgreens somewhere on the side of I-4 between Daytona and US-192. It was 30 damn degrees outside that night...

Hey the flower that never made it home from FL in 07' Those were taken at 3am at a Walgreens somewhere on the side of I-4 between Daytona and US-192. It was 30 damn degrees outside that night...
Ok have your fun guys! Payback will be coming soon!

yep it was damn cold that night, my knee paid the price that night I could barely walk

You're killing me...

I hear the store we stop and fuel at "Dales" is no longer motorcycle friend and no longer selling fuel. You know the store, kind of across the street from Two Wheels Only (T.W.O.).

thats correct, no fuel and not cycle friendly. I talked to a local he said the owner didnt like the bikes and only wanted local business. sux for him, what a loss of revenue. We can gas up all the bikes in Hiwassee before we hit the twistys. Looks like I am going again this Saturday. :D John, Mike, we will have a good run planned for the bash of all of Teds favorite roads. :)

thats correct, no fuel and not cycle friendly. I talked to a local he said the owner didnt like the bikes and only wanted local business. sux for him, what a loss of revenue. We can gas up all the bikes in Hiwassee before we hit the twistys. Looks like I am going again this Saturday. :D John, Mike, we will have a good run planned for the bash of all of Teds favorite roads. :)
The ride sound good! We'll be there all week, and plan on riding a lot the first part of the week!

Back