Philly Cops Being hardcore lol...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Yah idiots messing with the cops Yah cops in philly are hard core! This happend last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gadzooks
beerchug.gif

well not being there on the street.... they were involved in a triple shooting? cop just shot night before? hey be a thug, get clobbered I guess... I know I should have sympathy for the thugs but I guess I am tired of all the PC stuff and the gangland style street activity going on every night...

yea it was wrong but for some reason I do not have any sympathy for the shooters...

sooooo.... even though i will say that may have been a bit over board, if i were in the same boat as those officers i would been quick to use force also! not necesarrily stomping in the heads and such but knowing these guys were invlolved with a shooting i will be damned wif im just gonna walk up to the car singin o'happy days and try to conduct a standard traffic stop!

what gets me though is the community reaction to this. while i understand that the mothers and relatives may be unhappy with how things are done, it amuses me knowing these people dont think the individuals involved with the shooting should be dealt with accordingly and that they shouldnt get hassled for killing someone. put them in the officers shoes and see how they react when their life is in jeopardy day in and day out. i think it is safe to say that they would have a lil different view of these types of things.....

just my opinion...

NO EXCUSE FOR THE POLICE ACTIONS, I HOPE THEY ARE CONVICTED FOR THIS. I GUESS THEY WILL GET OFF JUST LIKE MOST OF THE DIRTY COPS OUT THEIR. NO GUN WAS EVEN FOUND.
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

chopper should have turned the camera off. no sympathy for those thugs here. if a rival gang would have shot one of their buddys you think they wouldnt have done even worse. what sucks is those thugs are probably gonna be rich now
guns.gif

it is nice.. out here but some people have to be retards like everyother city. our city has the same amount of retards as any other place look at Los angeles for instance compton california
thumb_up.gif

Funny, I be if those sugarbritches shot your friend/family member you would think differently. Screw 'em, they got what they deserved.

Reminds me of this "OMFG YOUR NEVER GONNA BELEIVE THIS" show I watched, someone was on trial for several rapes/murders, He's in court, his mother is there along with the victims family. The guy breaks free, grabs a cops gun and shoots him in the head right in front of every one and jumps out the window. They catch him and beat the living piss out of him. he comes into court the next time in all kinds of bracing and medical equipment and his family is screaming about how they were using excessive force, and how he didn't deserve it and all this other BS. EXCUSE ME!! Didn't you notice he just sprayed an officers gray matter all over the damn court room! They should have beaten him to death the instant they caught him. I think this country is way to soft on criminals, and it's getting to the point where they have more rights than the victims now.
guns.gif

Funny, I be if those sugarbritches shot  your friend/family member you would think differently. Screw 'em, they got what they deserved.

Reminds me of this "OMFG YOUR NEVER GONNA BELEIVE THIS" show I watched, someone was on trial for several rapes/murders, He's  in court, his mother is there along with the victims family. The guy breaks free, grabs a cops gun and shoots him in the head right in front of every one and jumps out the window. They catch him and beat the living piss out of him. he comes into court the next time in all kinds of bracing and medical equipment and his family is screaming about how they were using excessive force, and how he didn't deserve it and all this other BS. EXCUSE ME!! Didn't you notice he just sprayed an officers gray matter all over the damn court room! They should have beaten him to death the instant they caught him. I think this country is way to soft on criminals, and it's getting to the point where they have more rights than the victims now.  
guns.gif
clap.gif
too many luxurys in prison to.

it is nice.. out here but some people have to be retards like everyother city. our city has the same amount of retards as any other place look at Los angeles for instance compton california
thumb_up.gif
correct. It is every where and will only get worse.

Sad thing is those guys took a little azz whoppin on film and will now be richer than all of us.

They got off easier than if Iron Mike whopped their azz and will make more money for it...thanks to a lawyer.

Okay,
1-cop shot and dies night prior.
2-triple shooting call with vehicle rushing from scene
3-pursuit(I'm assuming lengthy if a news bird got airborne)
4-I'm sure they were yes sir/no sir when finally stopped?
5-No gun found. Does that automatically mean there wasn't one? Hmm, was a window open?

C'mon. Poor innocent guys?
I'm not on board with the kicking crap and force must all stop once control is achieved, but sorry, if you resist, you WILL get hurt.

Because somewhere parenting took a crap and these "poor" unraised kids are now teenagers/20's it's up to society to raise them? I think not.    

Sorry. .

no he wasnt caught but the guys involved with the incident last night were all apprehended obvioulsy. me and some friends watched the videos and laughed are ass off at how bad the cops whipped there ass.
thumb_up.gif

Him...i'm not too old but i do vaguely remember something along these lines causing a riot a while back... These guys are cops and supposed to uphold the law. I think once they are in custody the ass whipping should stop. you dont keep beating the damn guys. This was uncalled for. The damn guy on teh bottom of the screen was just protecting himself and they kept damn stomping. Definatly not right.

I heard they got off too. Is that true? Thats why people ******* riot.

Back