peterpains hayabusa turbo 435 brake horsepower

some more nice parts

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

hello

today i will show you some pictures of my polish 3 k turbo on the manifold and the catchtank i use
with a emtespump my frien made for me,and a modifikation i did for the inside witch i se is to weak and fit much ore better

have a nice day all

Hi, were did´t you get this turbo oil return pump can´t find it in the web.

Best Regards
MAX

hello
i have a friend who make these pump now in sweden,the different this time is he have change from an 8 to an 6 for better scavange surg ????
i can talk to him and se what we can do for you

merry chrismas

DSC03583.jpg

DSC03584.jpg

Emtes pumpen.jpg

I would also be interested in the pump also!
hello
i have a friend who make these pump now in sweden,the different this time is he have change from an 8 to an 6 for better scavange surg ????
i can talk to him and se what we can do for you

merry chrismas

hello

now its time for some pic on my plenum building and bow,injectors is deka 630 and for autronic sm4 i will drive with fueltemp sensor on the fuelrail
i hope you enjoy all pictures
thanks

320.jpg

400.jpg

414.jpg

417.jpg

436.jpg

438.jpg

458.jpg

460.jpg

459.jpg

191.jpg

007.jpg

097.jpg

486.jpg

506.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

001 (3).jpg

462.jpg

:thumbsup: Great fab work man! Save a **** load of money doing it yourself....gonna suck to remove that oil filter though...but you only have to do it a few times a year so not all bad!

:thumbsup: Great fab work man! Save a **** load of money doing it yourself....gonna suck to remove that oil filter though...but you only have to do it a few times a year so not all bad!

I'd be willing to bet with his fabrication skills, he'll figure out a remote or relocate filter.

thank you for all response and you are looking at my bike

tonight some pic on my oilcooler from laminova here in sweden,they make them when you have payd them in the way you want,i mean an6 with 24 mm water house and special restriktor

thx

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Nice...what does one of those cost? I went to the site and there is a lot of spec info I need to give them in order to tally a price. What's a ballpark figure BCUZ I WANT ONE!!! lol :please:

hello busarr

i pay for the cooler about 400 dollars and you have to email to them and maybe show my cooler in the mail,i got my contact from my friend here in sweden andersson turbo.

when i find the contact i will send pm to you,but i think his name was robert at laminova.maybe i can contact him and we arrange something

best from peter

That is one awesome build, you are very talented! I look forward to seeing more pics and following your progress.

Back