Perhaps I Was Mistaken

HoboJoe

Registered
Hey, Cowboys. Just realized, I probably should not have listed my opening posts in the "New Owners" section since I don't actually have one yet. One must maintain Decorum! My apologies. Breaking out of the Atlanta area this evening. My usual load back to Jersey was delayed a day. Oh well. Did give me some time to look over the local listings down here however. About the same as back home. Some good, some bad some stupid. It has however occurred to me that the offer of $6700 0on the Dealers part is way out of line. Even the proposed $6250 counter on my part is too much. The panel alone will cost me +/- $600 alone. Putting the whole Enchilada @ $7300 or so. Way to high for an 07' with 33k on her no matter how clean. Figure it's not worth more than $5500 in present condition. Highly doubt he'll go for that but ya never know. Will keep ya'll posted. (To much time spent down South). Thanks as always. Via con Dios

busa-cg-(1).ashx?h=848&w=740&la=en&hash=29C07140FF4698CCD8765BF74077545C0FCF315C.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/perhaps-we-need-to-start-a-gen-3-thread.193552/

Back