People i crashed a second time this ones a deers fault too

So its been a long while but I'm almost back to full capacity lol. Very busy lately but got some cheap ebay unpainted plastics and been out on my first ride today. Cheap white ebay unpainted plastics are not pretty by any means and fitment about the same as any cheap chinesiums lol. But they work and fit pretty well, likely because gen 1 busa plastics are pretty simple compared to alot of bikes. Main issue is side fairings tend to come with broke tabs due to shipping. But for 270 bucks and just some paint at some point not too bad and honestly I'm just happy she still runs and rides after such a gnarly hit with that deer. Anyways other than some cognitive issues here or there from the hit to head things getting better and riding weather is around the corner for us colder climate folks. Be careful all and enjoy the ride!
Just read your original post and glad to see you're back on the road and that the bike made it out relatively ok. When i had my crash, the frame was cracked which totaled it.

Just read your original post and glad to see you're back on the road and that the bike made it out relatively ok. When i had my crash, the frame was cracked which totaled it.
Damn thats sucks. Well i just found something that may prove my busa to be in a bit more trouble than I oringally thought. I'm gonna post up a engine thread about it.

Back