PCV to WRT / ECU Map converter!

Daniel Sanders

Registered
Grab some popcorn

I'll just leave this here this is going to get interesting.

just post me boobs for thanks

p.s ignore my notes, i forgot to delete

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted lack of interest msg me if you want it

Daniel,

did it get any more attention on the other forums? I saw it on SH.org too. It would be interesting to see someone do a side-by-side dyno comparison where the only difference was PC3-PCV-ECU..

I don't think it was so much a lack of interest, as it was more likely lack of people here needing or able to try it at the moment.
I currently have no personal use for it, but I would like to learn more about it.
If you just leave the info posted, sooner or later someone looking for it will find it, and the thread should take off from there.
This map conversion question has been asked here several times before, but until now(or the other day)there previously was no answer:beerchug:

Daniel,

did it get any more attention on the other forums? I saw it on SH.org too. It would be interesting to see someone do a side-by-side dyno comparison where the only difference was PC3-PCV-ECU..
Yeah woolich racing, said they will do it when they get time.

Just as a note - using this i helped a guy convert his 2001 busa with a PC3 map to a 02-07 ecu fully ECU mapped.

Created map in ECU Editor, added air shifter settings. saved map, closed ECU Editor.
Open saved map in WRT.
Imported PC3 map into PC5, saved as PC5. imported PC5 map into this program, exported ECU settings into saved map on WRT, saved map.

he said it worked like a charm. His bike is a 1397 with some cam work.

For the PCV fuel matrix I count 423 cells (up tp 12,000 RPM). For the ECU fuel matrix I count 920 cells. Are you getting a one-to-one cell importing/exporting?

Back