PC3 USB do i need it now?

1300hemibusa

Registered
I found a pc 3 USB for a good price .. will it make my 05 busa run any better? I'm going to install a hindle full exhaust some day ..... But for now just the PC 3 USB ... dyno jets web site states it will make a Busa run better but will not help top hp numbers ...?
rock.gif
??? please tell
rock.gif
Lee..

rock.gif

You don't need it and it will have to be re mapped when you change the exhaust.

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111197428 -->

Judging from your list of mods, you don't need it. Until you mod the exhaust it's not anything worth buying but contact JC or do a search because it has been talked about quite a bit.

I agree. Wait until you do the exhaust.....if the deal is so great that you can't pass it up, fine. But I would check around to see if any new version of the PC is coming out. Regardless, if you buy it, it won't do you much good until you do your exhaust, sowait to put it on.

I found a pc 3 USB for a good price .. will it make my 05 busa run any better? I'm going to install a hindle full exhaust some day .....  But for now just the PC 3 USB ... dyno jets web site states it will make a Busa run better  but will not help  top hp numbers ...?
rock.gif
???  please tell
rock.gif
 Lee..
Im no expert on tuning... and I just have a Bolt On Exhaust, and a K&N Air filter. But installing the PC3 has really smoothened things out! Thats my experience...

I think thats what the Dyno Jet guys mean. I feel the PC3 will make the power delivery more smoother even on a stock bike....not increase HP. But improve the delivery of the Stock HP.

Am i even remotely close to right JC
rock.gif
wink.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

You don't need it until you do the exhaust, make sure you do all your mods then get it maped or you will need to do it again. Like air box and things.

I wonder if anybody has tried the stock exhaust map on a stock Busa. I looked at the details of the map and it does change it some.

PC3 IS THE GREATEST THING. IF YOU HAVE A NICE LAPTOP. YOU PLUG RIGHT IN TO YOUR BIKE AND YOU SEE EVERY THING FROM RPM TO DUTY CYCLE(HOW LONG INJECTORS ARE OPEN), TO FUEL CURVE. AND IGNITION, WITH THE NEW PLUG IN IGNITION MODULES THAT PLUG IN LINE WITH PC3. NOT TO MENTION CYLINDER TRIM FUNCTIONS. PLUS LEANING OUT OR ESPECIALLY RICHENING UP FUEL DELIVERY IN THREE SECTIONS OF RPM LOW, MID, HIGH. AND NOW YOU CAN ALSO GET FREE ACCELERATOR PUMP SOFTWARE UPGRADE.
IF YOU LIKE LAPTOPS AND TECH. ENGINE STUFF AND TINKERING ITS THE GREATEST THING

Back