Pazzo Levers

And you got exactly what you paid for!

Just received & installed my Hong Kong Pazzo knock offs yesterday. I can not find one bad thing to say about them! Fit & finish are perfect, mechanism is exact, they look great! For $40, I HIGHLY recommend them! :cheerleader:

Busa-Lever.jpg

Cheap or quality? You don't get both! :rulez:

That's a good general rule, but my experiences with fixing all my bikes up has shown me that there are exceptions. A friend has an R6 and has compared his Pazzo originals to the knock off ones and he says that they are identical. In fact he was suspicious that they were perhaps made in the same factory as they are so close, right down to the tool marks.

My Hong Kong rear-sets: not as good as the big-names, but definitely worth the price.
The HH pads from 'sixity' on eBay for $45/set - easily as good as the EBC HH pads I bought many times before.
My knock-off wave rotors ? Haven't been racing with them, don't intend to, but for my everyday use, they work perfectly.
Shinko Raven tires? Virtually every review of them is positive.
Walmart AGM sealed batteries ? The last one I bought turned out to be a Yuasa for less than half the price.

I agree that you are probably safe buying the high dollar stuff, but if you are trying to get the most out of your dollar, you have to open your mind to the fact that there may be reasonable alternatives SOMETIMES

If it says "Made in China" you can bet your sweet boody you aren't getting Billet Aluminum.

You are welcome to use whatever logic you choose to justify buying "Made in Hong Kong" but you cannot candy coat the justification enough to sell it to the wise!

Saving a few pennies on buying a plastic coffee cup is one thing, cutting corners on a machine that will kill you grave yard dead in the time it takes your heart to take two beats is an entirely different story.

When it's time to stand on the brakes at a buck seventy I would never trust my life to a "Made in China" pot metal brake lever. Life is precious and unfortunately we only get one. :beerchug:

If it says "Made in China" you can bet your sweet boody you aren't getting Billet Aluminum.

You are welcome to use whatever logic you choose to justify buying "Made in Hong Kong" but you cannot candy coat the justification enough to sell it to the wise!

Saving a few pennies on buying a plastic coffee cup is one thing, cutting corners on a machine that will kill you grave yard dead in the time it takes your heart to take two beats is an entirely different story.

When it's time to stand on the brakes at a buck seventy I would never trust my life to a "Made in China" pot metal brake lever. Life is precious and unfortunately we only get one. :beerchug:

Well I have a set right next to me and as a matter of fact, they don't say "Made in Hong Kong" or China for that matter.
Have you actually tried a set or are you just guessing at the quality?
If you are only comfortable with Pazzos, then that's your right, I just can't see the price difference between this
lever-red.jpg

and this
lever-yellow.jpg

I agree with Tuf's logic and good quality, especially for the brake!:laugh: And I know that if a part is cast you can't tell by look or feel if it has a weak spot from a bad casting or poor material.
But on the other hand, if it feels and appears to be good in quality, and you can't bend or break it in your hand:laugh: I can't see the quality as less than the stockers that come on most every bike. I've seen countless stockers snap over the years with little impact, and not even dropped, and not just the ball end.
I want a set of ASV's, they're awesome, but at $250, they're too much for the moment. So I bought a set similiar to your's Dehnig, for $60 for the Gen2. They're not here yet, but I thought I'de give em a try. Seller had 100% feedback for over 4 years, and a moneyback gaurantee. If they're junk, they'll go back, if they look good, I'll give em a try.:beerchug:

I agree with Tuf's logic and good quality, especially for the brake!:laugh: And I know that if a part is cast you can't tell by look or feel if it has a weak spot from a bad casting or poor material.
But on the other hand, if it feels and appears to be good in quality, and you can't bend or break it in your hand:laugh: I can't see the quality as less than the stockers that come on most every bike. I've seen countless stockers snap over the years with little impact, and not even dropped, and not just the ball end.
I want a set of ASV's, they're awesome, but at $250, they're too much for the moment. So I bought a set similiar to your's Dehnig, for $60 for the Gen2. They're not here yet, but I thought I'de give em a try. Seller had 100% feedback for over 4 years, and a moneyback gaurantee. If they're junk, they'll go back, if they look good, I'll give em a try.:beerchug:

These are definitely not cast, they are machined, you can see the marks on both the photos.

On the way home today I tried squeezing them way harder than I ever would during riding and they felt fine. (You would lock the wheels up with a fraction of the pressure I tried). As a matter of intrest, between these levers, the HH pads and the stainless lines, it is possible to get the XX to almost do a stoppy WITH 2 FINGERS :thumbsup: (won't try that again :laugh:)

Have the Pazzo shorties, for riding they are great! If I was still drag racing I would go with the full length levers...just my $.02... Look really good :thumbsup:

These are definitely not cast, they are machined, you can see the marks on both the photos.

On the way home today I tried squeezing them way harder than I ever would during riding and they felt fine. (You would lock the wheels up with a fraction of the pressure I tried). As a matter of intrest, between these levers, the HH pads and the stainless lines, it is possible to get the XX to almost do a stoppy WITH 2 FINGERS :thumbsup: (won't try that again :laugh:)

:laugh:I've got lines coming too, I like 2 finger stoppies:laugh:

...just to follow up on the comment about billet aluminum, and I quote:
The levers are "High Quality Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum CNC Milled" which is exactly what Pazzos are made from. Pazzos are also not made in the USA BTW.

The OEM levers by contrast are all cast not milled.

Just received & installed my Hong Kong Pazzo knock offs yesterday. I can not find one bad thing to say about them! Fit & finish are perfect, mechanism is exact, they look great! For $40, I HIGHLY recommend them! :cheerleader:

Yep and i will be saving the 140 bucks and buying the exact same chinese knockoffs. 180 for levers is nuts...

Back