Passenger Peg Offset With Low Exit  Exhaust

hvyweight284

Registered
I switched my factory exhaust for Voodoo low exit. For casual highway driving with my wife, I am looking for a solution to lower the passenger pegs. The Kuryakyn website has a splined adapter that is male mountable. It provides a choice of either a two inch or four inch adjustment in any direction (I had one on my Goldwing, and it worked great). Has anyone attempted to modify this (similar to the Buell rider peg modification)for the passenger application. There are several posts discussing the limited space with the factory exhausts, but there are at least 4 inches of vertical space available with the Voodoo exhaust (without getting the passenger's foot into the exhaust blast). There are also several inches forward adjustment available without hindering the rider foot placement. Maybe I should call Joe S. -- perhaps he will expand his peg modification business! Any thoughts?
rock.gif

There was someone who was attempting this type of mod so his wife would be more comfortable with Side bag on. Not sure how it turned out. The problem with the rear pegs is how they bolt up.
Something like this is what you are talking about...? This was for something like a Yamaha or something I believe.

loweringspacersforfootpegs.jpg

Back