Party at OMSLAW's

Damn... wish i was closer.. would love to hang out with everyone Call a few strippers and put up some pics lol...
firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif

super.gif
AM -->
Mrs. Omslaw @ May 23 2008 said:
1425935[/ATTACH] AM]
That's OK, we can sit in the chairs...in the Theatre room...watching the 103" screen
biggrin.gif

We could always hookup the 360 and play Halo 3.
laugh.gif
woohoo, do you want another kid? adopt me, adopt me
ThumbsUp.gif
laugh.gif
No way! You sound just like Omar! Like I need another one!
wowold.gif
tounge.gif
but Ms. Semi would be more than happy to sign over the papers

and she said she would even throw in $5 for your troubles
semi.gif
I'm a Notary. I'll make 'em official!
laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just talked to the boss and she said it sounds like fun!
ThumbsUp.gif
Omar I'll give you a call and find out what we can help with as far a food and such as the rest of the guys are riding in.

That's OK, we can sit in the chairs...in the Theatre room...watching the 103" screen  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
woohoo, do you want another kid?  adopt me, adopt me
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif
No way!  You sound just like Omar!  Like I need another one!  
wowold.gif

tounge.gif
That could work.  Semi isn't "gimpy"  He can cut the grass, fix the cars, take the kids to school, do the laundry, fix the meals, clean the house and still have time to play a little halo 3 with Omar.  
ThumbsUp.gif

I will pack a little party platter (meat and cheese) and a couple baggies of homemade cookies in Dennis backpack.

Thanks for putting up with the boys.  I am sure you and Mary can keep them in line.  
zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

super.gif
AM -->
Mrs. Omslaw @ May 23 2008 said:
1426178[/ATTACH] AM]
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
woohoo, do you want another kid?  adopt me, adopt me
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif
No way!  You sound just like Omar!  Like I need another one!  
wowold.gif

tounge.gif
That could work.  Semi isn't "gimpy"  He can cut the grass, fix the cars, take the kids to school, do the laundry, fix the meals, clean the house and still have time to play a little halo 3 with Omar.  
ThumbsUp.gif

I will pack a little party platter (meat and cheese) and a couple baggies of homemade cookies in Dennis backpack.

Thanks for putting up with the boys.  I am sure you and Mary can keep them in line.  
zzwhip.gif
I sure hope so. If not,
boxing.gif
! I have a shed out back! Maybe I can just put them out there. . . or the house needs painting. . . or the weeds need pulliing. . . or . . .

super.gif

laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Dang it, just found out about this meet at lunch with Omar n Bigmac. Had already made plans to go to the Ozarks this weekend. Have fun guys. Good luck with keeping them in check Tina
beerchug.gif

woohoo, GSXcite is going to make it, BusaWhipped has homemade cookies in his backpack (unless i can get a hand in there
laugh.gif
), and omslaw is working on chicken recipes...wish the rest of you guys could make it as we are going to have a great time
beerchug.gif

note to self: stay away from all females as they seem to only have Spring chores on their minds
crazy.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm home! Back in cold rainy STL. Yep, after such a beautiful day in KC, the last 1/2 hour was riding in the cold and wet. semi pealed off just east of Columbia to visit with a friend there. It was still warm and sunny there.

Glad you made it home, Dennis!

It was great seeing you today! Thanks for making the trip out!
thumb_up.gif

Next time, you'll hafta bring Trish!

See ya in Eureka!

i made it back safely...thanks for the hospitality, i had a great time and managed to slide between the showers all the way home...it was awesome to see everyone (and meet a couple more) and i will see most of you again in a couple weeks at Eureka Springs
beerchug.gif

Back