Paint'n the house

Mikey D

Registered
Well y's wanted to know.  Here's where I've been.  

For those of you who haven't been following "The Life and Times of Mikey D"...

And for my dad who lurks on this site to find what has been going on...

I got married almost 2 years ago, she has 3 kids and I have 3.  Six kids and 2 bathrooms does not make for a balanced equation.

We are adding 1680 feet to my 1200 foot house.  And yesterday we put on the base coat.  26 gallons of Home Depots finest.  Remember when you see the picts that the 2 story is the addition and you are looking at a construction zone in progress. (Hence the mess)

This is a half way pict.  Yes I'm wearing a resperator.  No I don't like being up on a ladder.

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087174476 -->

House___Mikey_painting___resized.JPG

Here is a shot of the balcony side. The upstairs is our bedroom. Remember folks, this is a construction zone. (hence the mess!)

House_half_way_painted___4_resized.JPG

Comin' right along, huh bro?
beerchug.gif
I know you'll be glad when you're done with that project. That was a big undertakin'!

Comin' right along, huh bro?
beerchug.gif
I know you'll be glad when you're done with that project. That was a big undertakin'!
Bullet,
Yer not gonna believe this but I was thinking about you whilst blowin that paint!
beerchug.gif
Seeing as how yer building that shed on steroids and gonna use it as a paint shop to boot! You gave me unspoken inspiration!
wink.gif
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Bullet,
Yer not gonna believe this but I was thinking about you whilst blowin that paint!  
beerchug.gif
  Seeing as how yer building that shed on steroids and gonna use it as a paint shop to boot!  You gave me unspoken inspiration!  
wink.gif

cool.gif
Yeah, and I've gotta paint that little shed, too.
drooling3.gif

Back