Painted Smooth Black Gen 2 Fairing Panels/trim

Discussion in 'Parts and Modifications' started by Scooby315, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Scooby315

Scooby315 Registered

Contests won:
    As the ad says I have some painted panels for a Gen 2 hayabusa. These are OEM smooth and all black. Im asking 220 shipped. 20161221_181827.jpg

2. DenisTheMenace

DenisTheMenace Registered

Contests won:
    Do you have the upper gauge trim piece too?

3. Scooby315

Scooby315 Registered

Contests won:
    No it went missing at a local shop. Still worth the price, going for almost double online and ebay. Would do 200

4. DenisTheMenace

Contests won:
    Seller got me on these, failed to mention the broken tabs. **Buyers Beware**

5. Sputter

Sputter Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Howard
    OUCH!!

6. AQTCJAK

AQTCJAK Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Jack
    what pieces do you still need I have all the trim parts oem finish all tabs etc

7. ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Zae
    That's a good deal.

8. Scooby315

Scooby315 Registered

Contests won:
    This is exactly what I inboxed Denis below. Man before you go attempting to slander me or my name you could of asked me. Look at the pics...any broken tabs?? Why would I do that? You dont know me but trust me Im not hard up for money where I had to scam you for 125 minus 14 equaling 111 dollar profit. Between me and my wife we draw 4 incomes own a lexus truck, mercedes, trucks, bikes...come on man. Like I mentioned below if any tabs were broken it had to happen in shipping. I wrapped the pieces, was it bubble wrap? No but still and all I attempted to secure the package. And keep in mind I sold you those pieces for half of what they go for when you asked me to...with all the tabs on them when I shipped them out.

Not a single tab was broken when I shipped them out. If any tabs were broken it happened in shipping. Now theres no way to prove prove that but thats my word. Send me a pic. Ive sold plenty on here, ebay and psychobike and never cheated, scammed or robbed anyone. Especially not for 125 dollars and deduct 14 for shipping.

9. Scooby315

Scooby315 Registered

Contests won:
    Screenshot_20170205-005033.png
    I screenshot this from my phone showing the detalis of day and time I took the posted pic of the pieces NO BROKEN TABS. So no old pic of the pics were posted and sending of broken pieces later. Just sayin

10. MC MUSTANG

MC MUSTANG Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9 Staff Member Administrator Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn Hughes
    Scooby - DennisTheMenace,
    Have you guys communicated about this offline or via PM? It is best to try to clear the issue away from the open forums/public view...

11. GIXERHP

GIXERHP ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish... Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    JOHN HAYES
    I agree, here, hash this out in Pm's dont slander peeps here!

From what i see everything is good, damage could have happened in shipping, so put a claim in!

No need to bash someone, work it out!

12. DenisTheMenace

Contests won:
    The tabs that are broke are on the BACK side, not visible from that angle of pictures you posted. Who cares what you drive or what your income is? I drive an S65 AMG with an MSRP of $181,500 but that doesn't define the type of person I am. I make the money, money doesn't make me. I can't file a claim because I gifted the money thru PayPal because seller asked me to so he didn't have to pay the fees.

13. Scooby315

Scooby315 Registered

Contests won:
    You are correct the money you have or make does not define the person you are but as the good book says the love of money is the root of all evil. I simply made it clear that I had no hard up reason or motivation to scam you especially knowing that Im on this forum everyday. I will say this though, the way you jumped out there pointing fingers, accusing and slandering me says alot about who you are. I could of responded to that alot differently.

14. DenisTheMenace

Contests won:
    Stop the bullshit. You or someone previously have already tried to glue the tab back on. I will post the pix as soon as I get to my laptop. It's $125 loss on my end, is what it is. I'll make it back but I feel you were not honest at all about your product.

15. DenisTheMenace

Contests won:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One tab is MISSING and other has been fixed at some point but is loose.

16. DenisTheMenace

Contests won:
    Here are pictures of what I received. These tabs are not visible by the pictures OP posted for sale, he or someone else has attempted to glue the one remaining tab but it's come loose too. Sorry to bring drama to the ORG but shady sellers need recognized.

Snapchat-4233053941251233232_zps21xnmpi7.jpg Snapchat-1946832748162425180_zpszntuwftt.jpg Snapchat-5090210265237581092_zpsp2eds6yz.jpg Snapchat-461489582092297909_zpsusb2nlkg.jpg