painted panels

redvoodoo

Registered
I tried to find this in the search engine but it isn't working for me. Where have members got their painted inner side panels? THey really dress up the bike. I have an 06 limited. Does anybody have pics of an 06 limited with them. Thanks

WWW.RACEREADY.US
thumb_up.gif

I know a few board members didn't have a good experience with Raceready.us...But there are 4 of us who ride together all the itme that have had nothing but good experiences. One of the guys I ride with has had his pannels on his bike for 3years now with no chips or peels. I got mine done the same time as one of my friends & both of ours are still in perfect condition. Here is a close up of mine. I have more pics if you are interested.

ResizedPannelShot.jpg

What kinda price does pusher charge? i know that the raceready is rediculous.
eek2.gif
Gator Customs is even more however they use a different paint then Color-Rite which runs darker.

Mine had dirt, globs of clearcoat and the color was not even in the same ballpark. Metallic Flint Gray is one of the hardest paints to get right by the way.

I didn't even ask for another pair. $295.00 at the time right down the drain. Gator had to fix mine which was twice the work at a tune of $440.00.

You can see what I have in mine huh? Notice the picture in the sun and the color is spot on.

r8

only a smart fella would go with Gator
winkold.gif

can anyone get my $$$ back from Mr. Miami
biggrin.gif
You and me both! How are you my Internet Friend?

I no sooner mailed mine and Ksana told me not to. I could of canceled the work but Nooooo. To stupid.

At any rate they were awful. For those of you that did get nice work good for you. You are lucky.

What you must keep in mind is the fact these are a lot of work. The hardest job is the binding of the paint to the plastic. When the plastic is pressed in the mold there is a release agent used. When painting you have to spray (I forget the name) then paint real soon. My one side took forever because the paint kept lifting. This is part of the reason for the high cost.

You get what you pay for. Period.

r8

CIMG0180.JPG

Okay, lets' hear more good/bad stories about your experiences with painted panels. I need to make up my mind in the next month or two as to who to have paint them. Anybody have a email address for pusher? Have these companies stood behind their work when having to have them repainted? Thanks Don

Okay, lets' hear more good/bad stories about your experiences with painted panels.   I need to make up my mind in the next month or two as to who to have paint them.   Anybody have a email address for pusher?   Have these companies stood behind their work when having to have them repainted?   Thanks  Don
I can not speak for Pusher but he will chime in. I can recommend Gator Customs.

Fantastic!

r8

104_0490.JPG

Back