Paint in my radiator ?!

Saiid, have I ever told you that you worry waaaaaaay too much?
You will have to pull the motor and split the cases to get all the coolant and paint out. You know you can't get it all out by pulling hoses. Relax, and keep an eye on the temp gauge while ride Blanca. She is not nearly as sensitive a piece of machinery as you think.......

Shes fine we went for a spell today.
Actually ran nice an cool.
Ja Mon !

and Mr Brown she is not sensitive but she is ticklish.
If you tickle her right on the...:whistle:....under her....:whistle:...next to the...:whistle:..she will giggle

Last edited:
Oh so you think I'm funny ?
Funny how ?
What ! Am I her to entertain you or something ?
I make you laugh ?
Like I'm a Jesta O Sumthin'
Funny how ?

No....no...hes a big boy...let him speak for himself....
goodfellas.jpg

2hip you make me laugh every time you type 2hip after every comment.
Like folks cant see your username...???....:poke:.....:rofl:

Blanca Busa..

silly aint it..
daffy_duck-1048.jpg

Last edited:
....and because he's OCD ... he then projects his stress & concern over onto the rest of us Gen II owners :poke: :laugh:

I'm 10,000miles away from Ripley at the moment and now he's got me all concerned I'll have to tear apart & flush my radiator when I get home. :banghead:

2hip you make me laugh every time you type 2hip after every comment.
Like folks cant see your username...???....:poke:.....:rofl:
Blanca Busa..

I type "cheers ken" after 99% of my posts. You got a problem with that Mr. Blanca Busa?

Huh?

Don't make me make a video.....:banghead: :moon: :laugh:

:beerchug:
cheers
ken

Last edited:
Kml you type Ken
2 diff things.

If Blanca Busa typed Saiid ok

BUT

Its funny when 2hip makes a 3 word comment and then types 2hip...:rofl:

2hip

Yes looks good 2hip

Does 2x2hip=4hips........:rofl:...???......:rofl:

:rofl:

2hip...:lol:..
:bowdown:

Oh? So now it's people with four hips you got a problem with? Well buddy I heard " hey four eyes" in grade school enough to take offence at that.

How do think people with four hips feel? Always standing upright on four legs, even when drunk, never being able stagger and face plant yourself in the gutter. How do you think never being able to experence that joy that make people with four hips feel?

Next you with be making sport of people without torsos...

You insensitive baztid.....:whistle:

:laugh:

cheers
ken

Saiid, you are still one of my favorites even though you treated me so harshly in your comments that I am just now waking up from an overdose of valium last night...:rofl::rofl: notice i've learned from my terrible habit of putting 2hip after even the shortest sentances...thanks for helping me to overcome this self promoting deficiency that I didn't even know I had till now

Back