Pacific Northwest

We're all going on the 8th right ?! . I can't make it out this weekend , too much to do today . A good place to meet is S.tacoma way its on I-5 at the 512 exit , theres a Mcdonalds there with a large parking lot . My bike group meets there for our summer ice cream runs . Isalsa I got your # Heres mine for anyone that wants to ride 253-576-5539 .

We're all going on the 8th right ?! . I can't make it out this weekend , too much to do today . A good place to meet is S.tacoma way its on I-5 at the 512 exit , theres a Mcdonalds there  with a large parking lot . My bike group meets there for our summer ice cream runs . Isalsa I got your  # Heres mine for anyone that wants to ride 253-576-5539 .
that works for me

fellas
i dont think the weather is going to hold for the 8th, hopefully when we get some dry weather we could hook -up. got some new places to explore in our area

Well I guess the weather didn't hold . And my girlfriend is sick .So i'll have to catch you guys again later . I like the picture
smile.gif

salsa, I didnt notice you painted the frame, doh! lets ride when it gets nice eh? been 4 weeks now :-(, I'll ring jeff on the gixxer and a few others, poop, I,ve been eating way too much since its been raining, is this what its like kickin heroin? I'm sick
confused.gif

salsa, I didnt notice you painted the frame, doh! lets ride when it gets nice eh? been 4 weeks now :-(, I'll ring jeff on the gixxer and a few others, poop, I,ve been eating way too much since its been raining, is this what its like kickin heroin? I'm sick
confused.gif
I just got back from sunny souther california. I keep wondering why I got on that plan to seattle. One day I will be back in the sun.

I finally put a mod on the busa, TRE, nice and crisp right off the bat, looks like a brock hindle and PCIII. cant seem to get the wheel adjusted properly? nice day yeasterday, crappy today? RAIN! did you ride down to cal? are you going on that ride with the canadians and portland riders? when its nice again, lets ride....

I finally put a mod on the busa, TRE, nice and crisp right off the bat, looks like a brock hindle and PCIII. cant seem to get the wheel adjusted properly? nice day yeasterday, crappy today? RAIN! did you ride down to cal? are you going on that ride with the canadians and portland riders? when its nice again, lets ride....
I did not ride down to Cali.  I took the second fastest vehicle, a plane.  What is TRE?  What is wrong with your wheel?

<span style='color:blue'></span>The sun is out and it is time to ride. I will meet guys at Alki around 13:00

hey everybody! new guy from fedway(blk99). you guys rid'n sunday 3/23? I usually ride w/seatown riders when I not work'n.

So what is the riding like in the seattle area? I am more than likely going to be stationed in the Bangor/Bremerton area. I heard some rumors that you had to pay 300 quarterly to have a vehicle in Seattle. Is this true? How bout bikes? I am debating where to get my busa registered when I get home. Military can register their vehicle in any state. But I dont know. I was reading the Washington laws and they were saying you couldnt put any exhaust modifications on that would make it louder that stock was. That is gay. I dunno what other laws they have but that doesnt sound too fun. Yall take it easy.

Back