Pacific Northwest

isalsa,frisbee

are you guys going to hit that Support you Troops ride on march 8th in Seattle. i hope the weather hold so we can come up for the day.
lets us know

i was thinking we could meet in Olympia where the rally point is going to be., i guess there no need to go all the way to seattle to dubble back. well depending on the weather if its that cold out.
Where will be the meeting point? And I'm game for a group ride. Keep me posted<span style='color:blue'></span>

There will be alot of bikes . Where do we meet ? I don't think that the women has plans for me that day
smile.gif
! I'd like to meet up with you guys !

There will be alot of bikes . Where do we meet ? I don't think that the women has plans for me that day  
smile.gif
! I'd like to meet up with you guys !

Its early, the raod are drying up, and the sun thing might be coming out. I will be riding today. If any area is looking more sunny than here then I will go there.
jump9.gif

My baby's first blast past 170mph since she has be put back together. And as you can tell she was in some fast company but the wind was moving to fast past her wings to let the other take a break.
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
jump9.gif
afro.gif

Isalsa...you dragging some of those guys with you to Laguna? Looks like a good group, and a few Busas to boot.

One of my friends has a busa and he said he'll ride on the 8th also . I sure would of liked to know you guys were in T-town . might of been able to catch up to you guys. Looks like you had a great ride .

I'm workin all day today... will hit the pavement on Sunday for sure!!! I can make it to p-town, but not up north.. sorry.

Are we trying to get a ride in today
checking the weather for next weekend , i know that HWY 99 ends in Federal Way,but what exit is it off I-5. that would be a good meeting place just in case we dont make it all the way to the starting point. a back-up just in case we run into any problems

I should be at Alki around 3:00, because I have a class to goto. If I don't see anyone give me a call cell 206-999-1505

Back